Chapter 32 - GOT7 Empire

please vote for this chapter, as well as other chapters!! thank you💕🍀

(credits to owner for the video above)
------------------------------------------------------------------
[??'s POV]
Luckily Y/N is safe now... Thank goodness....
I once loved her. Maybe now, I still do.

(Time skip to next morning)

[Yugyeom's POV]
I wake up early in the morning and head to my secret room.

*Ding....*

I receive a message.

??: Hey Yugyeom! Remember me?
Me: Yeah, I remember. How did you know so many things about Y/N and I? You even knew when she will be in danger. Who are you?
??: Haha, I just can. I won't expose my identity so easily. I'm glad that she is fine now, I guess? Talk to you next time. Take good care of her.
Me: Wait! Why can't you tell me who you are?? Do you know me? Are we studying in the same school???
Me: Hello???

I let out a sigh of frustration.

How can I find out who is this person? Think Yugyeom, think! You're an agent. You should be smart and on alert!!

I sit on the couch, thinking of the ways I can track without this person knowing.

Me: OH YA!!! I CAN DO THAT!!

I said it out loud, finally finding a solution.
I rushed to my table and turn on all the monitors and computers. I turn off the GPS system in my watch, as well as the other devices I have.

Suddenly, my phone ringed. Without looking at the Caller ID, I pick up the call, focusing on the screen.

Me: Hello?
???: Yugyeom-ah, where are you?
Me: In my room, why?
???: I don't see you though...

I got alarmed. Quickly, I take a glance at the Caller ID. My eyes widen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's BamBam hyung!

Oh shoot!!

Me: I mean I'm outside.
BamBam: You said you are in your room earlier?
Me: No I didn't. I think you've heard it wrongly. Haha.
BamBam: Oh, did I? I think I did... Where are you then? At the cafe?
Me: Somewhere far from home.
BamBam: Far? Where?
Me: Uhh, I can't hear you well. Must be connection problem. I'll call you later, hyung.
BamBam: Okay then.

I end the call as fast as I could.

Phew.....That was close.........

As I am trying to calm down, another call come in, giving me a fright. This time, I make sure to check who called.
It's I.M.

Me: Hello.
I.M: Hi! Are you finding the truth about Suga?
Me: No. I've found a way to find out who is '??', the person who keeps texting me about Y/N.
I.M: Really? You carry on with that while I investigate the truth. I'll call if I find something.
Me: Me too. Bye!
I.M: Bye!

I start to hack into databases. When I reach a crucial gate, I type a different hacking code to enter. It allows me to check the duration I'm able to stay at ??'s database. I hacked more and changed it to a longer duration. I turn off the security system of ??'s database too.