Chapter 47 - Back In Korea

2.18k views👏👏 thank you!! 🌹🌼 don't forget to vote too😄
this is a long chapter:)
(credits to owner for the video above)
------------------------------------------------------------------
[GOT7's POV]
As we exit the arrival hall, there are many fans as well, welcoming us. We continue to wave at them before entering the van prepared for us. To our surprise.....

Jackson: Y/N!!!!
BamBam: Y/N!!
YoungJae: YO!!!
JB: HELLO!!
Mark: FINALLY!
JinYoung: Y/N!

Yugyeom is the last one to enter. He rush in as soon as he hears the others mentioning her name.

Yugyeom: Y/N!!!!!!!
Y/N: Hello guys!

We give her a huge hug. The van starts to move.

[Y/N's POV]
Me: How was it?
Jackson: Everything went on smoothly.
JinYoung: Except BamBam.
Me: Why?
Yugyeom: He almost left his passport in the hotel room. Luckily JB hyung checked.
BamBam: Hehehe.

I shake my head while BamBam oppa laughs, feeling embarrassed.

Yugyeomie sits beside me and JinYoung oppa on the other side. Yugyeomie gestures for me to lie down on his shoulder.

Yugyeom: It's very early in the morning. You must be tired, sleep.
Me: No, it's okay. I'm-

I give out a small yawn.

Yugyeom: Still say you're not tired? Come on, sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive.
Me: Okay then, thanks.

I rest my head on his shoulder, drifting off to sleep easily.

[Yugyeom's POV]
She is sound asleep quickly. She must be very tired from staying up so early just to fetch us. I tuck her hair behind her ear and stare at her angelic face.

JinYoung (whisper): Just to remind you, your hyungs are here.

I roll my eyes at him.

Jealous hyungs.....

A moment later, the van arrive at our castle.

JB(whisper): She can live with us for the night.

I nod and wait for the other members to get down the car. I carry Y/N in bridal style and enter the castle. I bring her up to my room, trying my best not to wake her up. Gently, I place her on my bed and cover her with the blanket. I kiss her forehead.

Me(whisper): Good night Y/N. Sweet dreams!

As quiet as possible, I tip-toe my way out of the room.
Everyone starts to take a shower and unpack their belongings.
Not wanting to wake Y/N up, I decided not to enter my room to take my clothes. I open my luggage and take out a few new clothings and head to the bathroom for a shower.
Then, I message Wonho that Y/N will be staying here for the night.
I left my luggage outside my room for me to bring it in tomorrow. It will be noisy if I bring it in now.
Carefully, I twist the door knob to open and enter quietly. I close the door slowly and tip-toe to the couch. I lie down there and went to sleep.

(Time skip to next morning)

[Yugyeom's POV]
The sun rays shines into my room. It made me wake up. I turn my head to look at Y/N. She is still sound asleep. I walk over to the window and draw the curtains. I tip-toe out of the room. In the main living room, JinYoung hyung is reading a book and JB hyung is watching a drama.

Me: Morning!

Both of them look at me.

JinYoung: Oh, morning! You're up early.
JB: Morning!
Me: Yup.
JB: Where is Y/N?
Me: She is still sleeping.
JB: Oh.
Me: Where are the others?
JinYoung: Sleeping too.
Me: Oh....
JinYoung: I'm going to prepare breakfast now.