Chapter 20 - The Deal

[Suga's POV]
I serve us coffee.

HyeJi: Woahhh, you are good in Latte Art too?Me: It's the basic of making coffee

Me: It's the basic of making coffee. Nothing to brag about.
HyeJi: It seems like you are good in everything.
Me: Well, there is one word that describes me.
HyeJi: What is it?
Me: Genius. (MinYoongi genius jjangjjang man boong boong🙄🙄)
HyeJi: I have to admit, it really suits you.
Me: Of course. Now back to work. I've got a plan.

I close all the windows and pulled the curtains before starting.
I flash the document on the huge screen.

HyeJi: So, this is the plan?
Me: I've been planning this for quite a long time. What do you think?
HyeJi: Ummm.....

She is hesitating.

Me: Do you want to be with Yugyeom or not?
HyeJi: Of course I do.
Me: Then why are you hesitating?
HyeJi: I was just thinking...
Me: I told you to trust me right? You don't have to think. Just agree to it.
HyeJi: Okay then, I agree.
Me: Great, I'll start now.

[Yugyeom's POV]

*Ding*

I check my phone.

XX: Get away from Y/N or else she will be in danger. You wouldn't want to see her suffer, don't you? P.S. DON'T SHOW OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE OR ELSE I CANNOT GUARANTEE Y/N WILL BE FINE, GET IT?

I gasped. My eyes widen in shock as my phone falls out from my hands.

Librarian: Please be quiet in the library and no phones are allowed in here.
Me: Ah, s-sorry.

The rest are having lessons now. Now is my free period before school ends.

I exited the library and find a place that has no one around.

I open that message and read it again. I read and read, that message stays the same.

XX: Get away from Y/N or else she will be in danger. You wouldn't want to see her suffer, don't you? P.S. DON'T SHOW OR TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE OR ELSE I CANNOT GUARANTEE Y/N WILL BE FINE, GET IT?

Should I reply him and ask who he is? He is giving me the creeps. It feels like someone is spying on me...

Me: Who are you?
XX: Me? You don't have to know who I am. Just bear in mind what I've said just now.
Me: But why should I believe you? This might be a prank or something.
XX: Well, you can try not to listen to my advice. You'll see what happens. Have fun!
Me: Wait!!!

There is no reply.

Me: Hello? Hello????

Still no reply. I begin to panic. I look around, scanning the area to look for any suspicious people. There isn't any.