Chapter Nineteen

a/n: short chapters up coming

~Third Person POV~

Autumn's eyes slowly fluttered open and instead of being greeted by the calming chirps of birds she heard soft sobs from across the room.

PJ hadn't notice her consciousness until he heard her angelic morning voice, however, that angelic voice was laced with concern and confusion. He hurriedly shoved the pen and piece of paper into the desk drawer and wiped his tears off with the back of his hand. He simply replied with a simple "it's nothing"

Autumn stretched and got out of bed, walking over to PJ to give him a back hug. He smiled instantly and turned around to reciprocate the hug. They both stood there for minutes, swaying side to side, enjoying each other's presence.

"Go and take a shower, wear the dress that's in your closet." PJ commanded kindly as he placed a kiss on Autumn's forehead. She nodded and put her head down to conceal the fact that her cheeks have grazed a light shade of red.

~~~

Autumn stood there by the door frame wearing a beautiful floral dress that ended right above her knees. She had fixed her hair into soft curls and rested them on either of her shoulders. PJ had readied himself as well as he was standing in the kitchen with his regular messy curly hair, slightly swept up into a mini-quiff. He had worn a white shirt with a black blazer and paired it with his usual black jeans.

He called her over to help him out with making breakfast. They were making bacon pancakes because he knew Autumn always wanted to make them ever since she saw it on her favorite cartoon show when she was younger.

Once they've cooked up every drop of batter, they readied the table. Autumn set down two mugs of tea and as she turned around she accidentally bumped into PJ; and with PJ's "reflexes" he put both of his hands on her waist. He tried his best to hold in his smirk as she tried to not blush.

As most have guessed, they failed to do so. As the seconds began to feel like minutes, it seemed as though they were both leaning in closer and closer. PJ's eyes flickered from Autumn's eyes to her lips. 

The anticipation was killing her so she gave in and smashed her lips onto his. At first, PJ stood frozen but soon melted into the kiss, moving his lips in harmony to hers. It sent chills down both of their spines as they both smiled.

Finally, their first kiss.