1. Lets Go

* Beep Beepp beeppp*

I jump, startled at my alarm waking me and Gabby up at 5 o'clock to get ready and leave for Florida.

"Yo get up!" I say while shaking Gabby

"Give me like two more minutes please"

"Fine I am getting in the shower now after that you can get in."

"Okay" Gabby said while falling back to sleep.

As I get into the shower I think about all the things that could happen at the beach, all the parties, the clubs, hot boys walking around shirtless I smile thinking of how much of a good time it is going to be. As I get out of the shower Gabby knocks.

"Hey I went and used the downstairs bathroom, so I am showered and ready when you are"

"Okay, I am doing my makeup now, I will leave my hair dry. Is the car all packed up and ready?"

"Yep" Gabby said while popping her p

"Alright lets goooo" I say with a smile that could light up the whole room

"Wait!" Gabby said stopping me in my tracks "Do you have our IDs" she said smiling because we are only 18.

"Yep I got them, they are in my pocket."

As we are driving on the highway a group of boys pull up next to us. They roll down the window and yell "hello ladiesss" as a kid in the back held up a sign that said let ma see some titties. I laugh while Gabby looks at me with the face of "who cares, it's spring break" she rolls down the window of my BMW and showed them poor helpless boys well, some titty, she then gave them the finger and I cut them off speeding away.

"Oh my dear god.. did you, did you just really do that" peeing myself in laughter

"I'm just getting warmed up" Gabby said while fixing her shirt and bra

"We are almost in Florida!!" I say with excitement

"yayyyy" Gabby yells putting her hands in the air and waving them back and forth.

I pull into the condo residence where i will be staying, it's right on the beach with an overlook of the ocean, a spa, and pool, and a gym because I love to work out. And a club downstairs. I get all my bags and start walking to my room.

"My god why do we have so many bags" Gabby said while her arms looked like they were going to fall off, I just giggled and kept walking.

"Our room is right up here" I yell back to her.

"Thank the lord" she said in a voice that seemed to cry for help. I drop a bag.

*Boom* as I go to catch it I drop the other two * Ba Boom Boom*

"Shittt" I say laughing at myself.

As I look down to pick them up a door opens to a room that I dropped the bags in front of.

"Are you ok?" I heard a soothing voice that I fell in love with.

" Uh uhhh yeah" I giggled "Just dropped my bags, we tried to do it all in one trip but as you can see its not working. "

"Well let me help you" as he reaches down for a bag I go to get the same one by accident.

"oh sorry" I say as my voice starts to shake I pick up another bag and start to walk leaving Gabby behind.

"Don't worry I got it" she yells up to me in a sarcastic tone.

"Sooo what's your room number" he asked.

Not keeping focused I say "Uh room 110"

He smiles "Really your three doors down from my room... right here"

I smile "thank you for your help.. umm"

"Oh Austin my name is Austin" he laughs "What's your's?" "Emma" I said.

"That's a lovely name"

"Thank you" I say while looking down at the ground.

Austin helps me carry my stuff in "Well that is everything" he said smacking his hands together trying to look strong. "You're always welcome at my place" he said looking down at me, i look up at him, staring into his eyes. I can feel his body heat coming off of his skin, wondering if it is too soon because I just met him. He pushes back my hair and my lips gently touch feeling nothing but clouds. He starts to move south, kissing my neck ever so lightly I get a chill...

Note: hey guys let me know if you like it this is the first of many chapters to come. I know the first one is kind of bad but I had to introduce everyone in some kind of way. Let me know what you want to see. I will be posting new chapters everyday, thanks!