8. Positive Energy

Time seemed to go by so slowly but finally the three hours were up. The timer goes off and as I walk back to the bathroom with Gabby and Alex peeking out from the door I make eye contact with both of them and make a half smirked face, when I get to the bathroom I almost feel like throwing up. When I pick up the test form behind the nob for hot water and close my eyes. I think.

"Anything that happens right now is okay. Everything will be okay the baby is mine and Austin's and I will love it till the end of time" I open my eyes to read... positive in the text. I breathe in and tear up. I think.

"I am having a baby" I throw the test away and washed my hand getting the tears out from under my eyes. I walk out into the hall and look at Alex's room and mouth positive they could not help but to come out of the room and hug me.

"You're going to be such a good mom" Gabby said to me smiling, Alex looks at me.

"I have known that guy sitting out there waiting for an answer for a very long time and I promise you he will never give up on you and your baby, he was left with no dad growing up so he knows how important it is for him to be there he has always told me that" Alex gives me a friendly hug and I dig my face into his neck.

"Thanks Alex" I start to cry.

"That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me" I finally let go and Alex and Gabby walk ahead of me with it being completely silent. I walk out to the living room and say.

"Positive it is positive" Austin jumps up and runs over to me picking me up and spinning me around. I hold on for dear life.

"Ahhh" he screamed while spinning me.

"We are having a baby" he yelled gently putting me down and giving me a kiss. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I hope you know what this means you may be all happy now, but you won't be when you have to get up at 3 or 4 in the morning because the baby is crying or when you have to change a dipper at a concert or you can't show at the VMAs because your kid has a play that he or she is in" Austin's mother said pointing out all the negatives.

"I will help" Alex said walking over to Austin shaking his hand and landing in a hug.

"Me too" Gabby said walking over to Austin and I. Michele just looked at all of us in shock that everyone is willing to pitch in she said.

"If you need a babysitter I will babysit once and awhile" she said making sure we understood, Austin runs over to his mom and gives her a big hug.

"Thank you mom" he said with a smile on his face.

"I still have to call my family" I said.

"Well call them" Austin said picking up the phone, Gabby looks at me knowing that my parents will flip on me. I say

"Its not that easy" but grab the phone and start to punch in the numbers.

"Hello" I here a cheerful voice over the phone.

"Hi mom" I say.

"Baby girl how are you" she replies.

"Good mmmh I have to tell you something" I say felling a little dizzy.

"What's wrong you don't sound to happy" she said to me hearing the caution in my voice.

"Mom I am pregnant" I say knowing the words that comes out of her mouth will not be good.

"You're what stop pulling my leg no you're not, you're not that foolish" she said trying to stop reality.

"Yes I am mom I am having a baby" I say trying to get her to understand.

"Drew!! Come here" I hear her yell.

"What do you want dear" I hear her hand going over the phone but I can still hear them talk.

"She's having a baby"

"who is"

"our daughter"

"Give me the phone" as my dad takes the phone and I take a deep breath.

"Don't bother coming home" he hangs up and I drop to the floor balling my eyes out more then eve.

"They told me not to come home" I scream. Austin picks me up.

"Baby it's ok look at me, look at me, everything will be ok I promise they are going to want to see there beautiful grandchild one day don't you worry just give them some time to think" he giving me a big hug and everything for a moment seems to go away. I hug him back calming down. Austin's mom walks over to me and hugs me.

"Maybe we didn't start off on the wrong foot but no parent has the right to throw there child out when they are in need, I am here for you" she smiles at me and looks into my eyes like a mother always does when you are upset.

"Oka?" she said making she I understand.

"Mhhm yes Ms.Mahone" I say smiling back.

"Call me mom" she said while walking away.

"Getting called by my last name makes me feel old" we both giggled.

"I am going to get my own room so I don't bother you guys" I look at Gabby.

"If you would like you can have our room we can move in here with them guys if you'll are ok with that" at the same time Austin and Alex say yes and Michele smiled and said.

"Welp you guys are having a baby now so I don't see what the big deal is so sure" as I move all my stuff to the guys condo my back starts to hurt extremely bad.

"Let me get that for you" Alex said picking the suitcase up with one hand.

"Thanks" I say walking into the room.

"That's the last of it" Austin said winking at me knowing the last time he said that we made out and Gabby saw it. I lay down on the bed.

"Thank god" I say never thinking a bed cold be so comfortable. I lay on my stomach and Austin climbs over top of me rubbing my neck and back seductively working his hands down my lower back trying to get me to roll over and start something I couldn't finish. He moves my nice flowing hair to one side and kisses my ear all the way down my neck and back up while singing rock-a-bye baby. I roll over having both of his legs on each side of me, I smile and say.

"I love you Austin" he smiles at me

"I have been waiting for you to say that to me" he goes in for a few pecks then rolls over and undresses into his boxers for bed as I do the same only wearing what I consider underwear and his hoodie he gave me the first night we slept together, he lays in bed pushing the blankets down and patting on the bed.

"Come lay with me hun" he winks at me.

"I have to talk like a grown man now, no more come meet Clark" I laugh sliding into bed.

"You never asked me to meet Clark I did it on my own" he looks at me and bites his lip.

"You like ridin don't cha" I start laughing and kiss his nose as I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.