13. What Happened to Us

As I wake up the next morning Austin is no where to be found but left a note and flowers that said

"Had to go to the studio today I will be home around 5, sorry baby love you"

I smile because he still does cute little things that make our relationship perfect, as 5 o'clock rolls around I give Bentley and Lexie a bath when the door bell rings I walk over to see Gabby outside my door.

"What's up" I say popping your P walking back to the bathroom to get my kids.

Gabby runs in "Austin is cheating on you" she said with a panic.

I turn around and look into Gaby's eyes "What are you talking about, no he is not" being quick gabby pulls out her IPhone

"Look" she said shoving her phone in my face, showing me screenshots she sent herself of Alex's and Austin's conversation

"Yoooo dawg whats up" Austin texted Alex.

"Nothing much boning my girl soon" Alex replied.

"Nice Nice sameeeee" Austin said

"Wait but you cant" Alex said

"Who do you think I am fucking" Austin said back

"Well your wife the one you have kids with" Alex said making sense

"Ha no Camilla has been texting me and I can't take not having sex I have to" Austin said back

"You're fuckin Camilla again" Alex said

"Yep yesterday night and tonight told my girl I was in the studio but I am going to be with Cam's all day" Austin said back to Alex.

I slowly start to cry not knowing what to do I hear the door open and Austin walks in.

"I best be going call me girl if you need me, bye Austin" Gabby said walking out the door.

"Hmmm bye Gabby" Austin said a little cocky.

I don't say anything and walk right to the kids room and Austin walks after me.

"Baby what's wrong" he said grabbing me by my sides.

"How was the studio" I said in a cocky tone.

"Good" he said with a smile.

"My new single will be out soon."

"That's good I am glad you smell like a whore" I said kissing my kids ad walking past him.

"What do you mean" Austin said chasing after me.

"Austin I am not stupid your cheating on me in plain sight" I said starting to cry.

He looks at me not sure what to say he starts to shake.

"Please don't leave me I love you" Austin starts to cry.

"I am sorry" he added.

As he start to cry he walks over to me putting his hands on my cheeks.

"Did you fuck her" I say balling my eyes out Austin didn't answer.

"Did you fuck her" I say again Austin just looks at me.

"I am sorry" he said

I rip his hands off my face.

"Get away" I say.

I slowly walk into the bedroom wiping my face looking at pictures of me and Austin I cry more pack my bag I walk out to the living room with my kids in a two strap carrier.

"The kids and I will be spending the night at Gabby's, have fun Austin I really hope you know what you did" I say walking out the door leaving him with tears.

I knock on Gabby's door "Can we spend the night, or weeks."