5. Interview of Love

"Hey gabby" I yell.

"what do you want I am going poo" she replies.

"oh that's nice, do you wanna go to the beach for a little, I have to be back by 12 to watch Austin's interview" I say back to her while putting the left overs of breakfast away.

"Sure, are you ready?" She asked me nicely.

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"Alright let's go then!" While getting some sun at the beach a ball comes up and almost nails me in the face I look up taking my glasses off and grab the ball. I look around to see no one.

"hey over here" I hear someone yell. I look to my left to see a charming built boy and his friend running after me.

"gabby get up" I say smacking her.

"what" she said in reply.

"look." As she looks up and turns her head to see the attractive boys running over she said

"oh dear good god...wow." Her mouth slowly started to drop.

"heyy sorry about that'" the one sexy boy said.

"yeah our friend who stayed back with our stuff over threw the ball and well now we are here" the other overly attractive boy said. They both laughed.

"It's ok" Gabby and I say at the same time.

"what's your names" Gabby said.

"I am Cameron Dallas people call me Cam for short"

"and I am Taylor Caniff"

"oh and the num nut that over threw the ball,yeah, that was Nash Grier" Taylor said.

"you guys are welcome to hangout if you would like." Gabby looks at me.

"you can go" I say to Gabby.

"I have to get back for the interview anyway" I say.

"nice meeting you guys, I will be home so don't worry about the key alright gab" I say.

"sounds good" she said while walking away with a football. I smile because the only balls she's ever touched were ones dangling below a guy's belt. Once I get in my house I make some food and turn on the interview.

"now let's go to our insider" the spoke lady. I sit there shocked.

"who the frikk is Camilaaaa" I say to myself while pulling out my iPhone to find her but all that pops up is photoshopped pics of her and Austin. So I just sit there and wait.

"Heyy babe (: I just got back I am coming over" Austin text me, I smile because I can't wait to tie him up in a web of lies.

He walks in.

"hey hey hey" and starts walking to the couch, putting his arms on the back and side of the couch he goes over me waiting for a kiss so I can sexually lay down on him. I sit up.

"Who's Camila" I say looking down at my crossing arms trying not to cry.

"you tweeted about her, and then called her beautiful on live tv"

"no no no you have it all wrong they make it seem like we are tweeting about each other when we really aren't, I was tweeting about you" Austin said covering everything up.

"you still called her beautiful" I say resisting.

"that's what the people want to hear. I freeze up and agree a lot of times just to get it over with, please forgive me" he begs.

"whatever" I say in a cocky tone.

"I have to get a shower" I say.

"can I come" Austin asks. I smile and give him a look before climbing on top of his legs on each side. Sitting on his lap unbuttoning his shirt and kissing him from his lips down his chest, putting my hands in his hair. I push upward leveling his eyes out with my breast, taking off my shirt he lays his face in them and slowly starts to kiss them. Undoing my bra he starts to lick my breasts slowly as I start to breath heavy. I feel something hard in his pants. He tries to calm himself down. When I get up and take his hand leading him to my room I fall on the bed and him falling overtop of me he smiles.

"Are you sure you wanna do this" Austin said to me in a attractive and deep voice.

"Yes baby" slowly undoes my pants and I do the same with his, he pulls them off so that I'm just in my panties, and smiles as he takes his off, climbing back over me, I put a leg on each side of him he strokes my legs while giving me kisses everywhere. He then gently pulls down my panties and takes his boxers off as he lays back down I take a deep breath.

"I love you" I smile but knowing he never asked me out I didn't take it for real.

"So how about that shower" Austin said as a joke to me.