12. Who is This

As I get up in the morning I wake up to silent no crying or screaming just quiet I lay there and smile but it was short lived when Bentley started to cry then waking up Lexie and making her cry,

"Baby get upp" I say popping the P in up.

Austin just lays there pretending to sleep so I get out of bed.

"Okay that worked well" I said in a cocky tone throwing my pillow at his face.

As I walk into the babies room I try to calm them down.

"Shh shh shh, are you hungry?" I ask them.

Picking them both up I sit down on the rocking, I make a bottle feeding them both Austin walks in.

"Good morning, my babies" he said while kissing the kids on the head and giving me a long heated kiss on the lips.

"Oh yeah come now when they are quiet" I say sarcastically with a little giggle.

Austin laughs "Sorry babe I need my sleep, what would you like for breakfast my dear" he said to me taking Bentley and putting him in a bounce toy.

"Anything, homemade waffles sound good" I say with a smile.

"Then waffles it will be" Austin said walking out to the kitchen.

As I get out of the shower and walk out to the kitchen I see Gabby and Alex.

"Wow finally out of the bedroom" I say to Gabby with laughter.

"At least they can have sex" Austin said touching my butt when I walked past him.

"You can't have sex!" Alex said.

"How are you doing it?" he added surprised because he would never be able to not have sex for 6 weeks.

"Love, I guess" Austin said giving me a charming smile and kissing me hopping to make point for when I can have sex.

"Why can't you be more like Austin" Gabby said looking at Alex.

"Well fuck you too" Alex said with a giggle.

"I love you" Gabby said laughing.

"Do you want to do something today" Gabby said to me.

"I could really go for a back rub right about now" I say in reply.

"Lets go get one" Gabby said to me smiling.

"Is that okay with you, can you handle the kids by yourself" I say to Austin with a smile.

"Yes I can do it, Alex can stay and help" Austin said with confidence.

"Actually I cant I have to do a commercial for Taco Bell at 12" Alex said looking at his watch.

"Can you do it" I say again.

"Yes I got it" Austin said rubbing my neck.

"You could stay and I could rub your back" he said breathing on my neck making sure I felt it turning me on slightly.

As I leave I kiss Austin goodbye and wish him luck when I get home I am surprised to see the kids fed and in bed already.

"Hon?" I shout wondering where he is.

"Honey" I yell again walking to the bedroom and see that he is not there.

"Where could this fucker go" I say making sure the kids are ok Austin walks threw the front door fixing his pants.

"Where were you" I say in a stern tone.

"I had to make a phone call" Austin said with cockiness in his voice.

"Soooo why couldn't you do that here" I said throwing up my hand.

"My mom had the number, why are you being such a bitch" Austin said walking to the bed room.

"Being a bitch, you left our two 5 month old babies in our condo occupied" I said making a good point.

"It was 5 minute I didn't even make the phone call I just got the number, I have to call them now" Austin said slamming the bedroom door and waking up Lexie.

I walk into the room and pick her up and carry her around to get her to calm down. As I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror I start to cry because having kids was a lot harder then what I thought. I look down at the sink to see sparkly hoop earing. Austin walks out of the bed room.

"Baby I am sorry I don't want to fight" Austin said walking to me.

"Who's earing are they Austin, because they sure as hell aint mine" I say to Austin holding up the earrings.

Austin panicking said.

"Uhhmm hunn I got them for you"

"Austin my ears are not even pierced, did you ever see me have earrings in" I said feeling something is up.

"Baby I am sorry I thought you did, we can take them back and get you something else, okay" Austin said taking the earrings from me.

I look at him not sure if I should believe him. I agree and say okay, and go to bed.