Did You Miss Me?

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! We're going to karaoke then maybe to the club. Are you coming with us?" Yoongi starts packing his things since we finish our work.

"I think I'll pass." I said as I shut down the computer.

"Yoongi-yah, it's Saturday night. What did you expect?" Jimin shouted from his desk.

"Meaning what?" Yoongi gave Jimin his blankness face.

"Meaning our Jungkook prefers to spend his Saturday night cuddle with his lovely girlfriend than get drunk with us." Jin pointed me as he swings his bag up to his right shoulder then walk towards Jimin's desk.

"Us? I thought you have a plan tonite." Jimin sat up.

"She's out of town. Work. And I'm going crazy if I was just alone at home missing her. So, I think hangout with you guys will distract my mind." Jin fixed his glasses position.

"Hmm, I think I also need to find girlfriend to cuddle with." Yoongi nodded then grabs his bag walk out the office followed by Jimin, Jin, and I.

Tonight is just one of those nights, where I miss her terribly and want to talk to her. But I have no courage to face her since I'm the one who made her ask for broke up at the first place and we didn't talk ever since.

You right, I wear happy face when I'm with the boys but what they don't know was I feel lonely inside.

It's been 12 weeks since we broke up and I still can't get her out of my head. Actually, going to the club is not a bad idea. Maybe I could find someone else to replace her. I could turn back and join my fellows to the club. It's only two blocks from my office. All I have to do is run. But my heart still wants her back, rebuild our relationship, and forget everything behind.

Argh! I kept trying to make it go away but how do you kill a feeling?

An ambulance's siren wails took me back to the real world. People who were on a side street began to wonder what happened. They followed where the ambulance going. I did the same thing. Apparently there was an accident at the crossroads.

That ambulance reminds me something. It was a year ago when my motorcycle hit the road. I stayed a week at the hospital. There was a black sedan turned left in front of me so I lost my balance. The driver was an old lady, said that she fails to see me as she was looking for cars perceives merely an absence of cars, not the presence of a motorcycle. I broke my right arm but I didn't took a charge. Let's say it was just my bad luck, or I should thank my bad luck for giving me broken arm so I could spend my whole three month with my girlfriend took care of me. Felt like I'm the luckiest person alive.

Ah, almost forget. The old lady I told you earlier, she paid my hospital bill as her apologize. What a great bad luck.

"Jungkook, oh God, thank you." She approached, hug me tight while I'm still lying on my bed.

"Hey, Bae, you look so worry." I chuckled as hug her back.

"What do you mean, 'look so worry'? I am worry as hell!" She broke the hug, gives me her glare. Now she looks more angry than worry, "I thought I'm gonna lose you."

"I'm so sorry. Come, lying next to me. Let your Jungkook comfort you." I moved my body aside leave some space for her.

"Is it okay?" She pointed my bandaged arm.

"Bae, I might be broke my right arm. But my left arm is strong enough to cuddle you."

Somehow I like seeing her worry expression.

She took off her shoes then up to bed, laid next to me on sideways position under the blanket leaving small space between us. This is not the first time we sharing one blanket. Mostly we do this thing when we watching DVD and we will end up sleep on the couch. So, I guess she worried about bumping my injured arm as she puts her arms in front of her chest.

"What? Am I scared you?" I stared.

"I-I just don't wanna hurt you." She grinned.

"Aiiish, this girl. What did I tell you?" I slipped my left arm underneath her neck, "I still could to cuddle you even only with one arm." I said as move my body closer leaving no space, put my chin on her head while my body facing the ceiling with my bandage arm on my stomach.

I could tell you how happy I am having her right next to me as I smile brightly while my left arm was busy stroking her hair.

"Jungkook." She looked at me in the eyes.

I faced her, "Hmm?"

"Nothing. I'm just glad you alive." She smiled, cupped my cheeks then stroked them with her thumbs.

I kissed her forehead, "I live for you, Bae."

"Me too." She snuggled on my chest trying to find the most comfort position as I hug her tight then we cuddle until the next morning.

I decided to let my legs lead me the direction so I walk everywhere my legs take me. It's funny cuz they took me to Hongdae street instead to take me home.

Hongdae street. It's our thing. Me and her. We spent our Saturday night to find some foods, going to the movie, or just walking the street. You know, both of us are working and sometimes we do overtime on weekend. So, having our quality time together is a must when we have a free time.

Why Hongdae street? Because it's a strategic area from her place, my place, her office, and also my office. Let's say, Hongdae street is our 'base army'. Or was.

But now, walking down this historical street by myself on Saturday night makes me feel lonely and little bit hurt everytime I saw happy couple passing by. We used to be the happy couple. I used to walk while holding her hand which that makes her happy as I see smile on her face. I swear to God, I'd love to see that smile again.

"C'mon, Jungkook, don't be silly. You broke her heart. What makes you think she will makes the first call begging you back with her?!!" I said to my self.

Now I know how it sucks when you have someone on your mind that you can't have in your arms.