I've Missed You (end)

I found her still watching soccer game in the living room. I guess it was a second half. She didn't know that I was off the bathroom as she focused on the game..or the players. I sat on the couch rubbing my wet hair with the towel.

"So," I opened my mouth.

She turned her head to face me.

"It's your boyfriend's?" I pointed my new outfits.

"Ex's." She turned back to the television.

"Why you still have them?" I asked curiously..and carefully.

"None of your business, Sir." She replied without looking at me.

I hold my breath, "you..still love him?"

I swallowed hard as she look at me with full of hate in her eyes.

"What if he asked you back, would you accept him?"

I don't mind if she killed me right now. I need her answer.

She let out heavy sighed before get her eyes back to the soccer game. It was 90th minutes and as far I know, it will end soon.

I'll give her time, I thought myself.

---

I tried to keep my mind busy as I covered my head under the towel and start to dry my hair until I saw pair of feet stepped in front of me. I looked up and see her with a hairdryer on her hand.

Ah, I was too focused so I didn't notice that the game was over. Even she already turned the tv off, rise an awkwardness in this silent night.

"May I?" She asked.

I don't know how to described her facial expression that time. It was soft yet cold.

"What you gonna do?" I asked her back.

"Strangle you till you run out the oxygen." She smirked while her eyes pointed the wire.

I gulped. Does she really hate me until she wanted to kill me?

"HAHAHA!" She laughed, "easy, Sir, I just can't let you out with your hair soaking wet. You could get cold."

She flopped herself next to me on the couch.

"Out? You sending me home? It's 2:30 a.m." I looked at her, hoping she let me stay.

"I can't let you sleep here. You're nobody to me." She plugged the hairdryer then put it on my lap.

That's it.

Her last words just KILLED me.

Nobody?

I AM SOMEBODY TO HER.

"Just drop the act, Bae." I hold her hands softly, try to keep my voice steady. I don't want her to see me as the same guy on the day we broke up.

She startled, try to get my hands off but I didn't let her.

I looked deeply into her eyes, "you can pretend like you don't know me. You can Sir me. But I'm off your game. From now, I'll talk to you as your boyfriend..ex boyfriend."

I said it very clearly to make sure she heard every single words.

She gritted her teeth then grab the hairdryer.

"Fine. You can talk until I finish drying your hair. So you better hurry." She kneeled up on the couch then turn on the tool.

"What? Wait!" I grabbed her wrists as I up on my knees, "You can't hear me clearly with the hairdryer on."