Missing You (3)

Wooo~ wooo~

Sirine of the ambulance broke the silence of the night as it pass the road in high speed.

Bae..

I ran behind the ambulance as my heart keep praying she didn't involve the accident.

"It's a girl." I heard a girl talked to her friend, "and it was hit and run."

Felt like I got stabbed by her words.

Please, not her..

I ran faster then stop as I find a huge circle of people. My heart beating so fast. The paramedics started to taking care of her but still I can't see her face.

"Do you know her?" I heard the paramedic asked.

"No, I saw her got hit so I call the ambulance." A man replied.

"It was hit and run." Said voice of a girl, "she was accros the road in hurry when that car passed."

She was after me in hurry..

"Is she gonna be okay?" the old lady said.

"We will take her to the hospital." The paramedic carried her and laid her on the stryker.

"WAIT! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted from outside of the circle and it was enough to make people turned their head to looked at me.

I walked towards as they made a way for me.

My legs getting weak as I saw her fragile body. They wrapped her with a blanket so I could only see her face which is covered by blood.

I wiped some blood on her face.

"Are you sure she's your girlfriend?" the paramedic said.

I looked at her carefully.

"No, she's..she's not my girlfriend." I stepped back as my heart pounding faster.

"You sure?"

"Very much."

"Get her in." The paramedic said to his partner.

I watched them closed the ambulance door then leave the street.

"I thought I heard he said that the poor girl was his girlfriend. But why he denied at the end?" I heard a girl talked to her, maybe, boyfriend as they leaving the circle.

I turned around to see the boy who was only shrugged his shoulders.

Really, she's not my girlfriend.

I don't have a girlfriend.

I didn't tell lie. That girl wasn't my girlfriend. I don't have girlfriend anyway. I just have an ex-girlfriend and I feel sorry for her but also relieved that she wasn't my bae.

God, where is she?

I wiped the blood on my hand onto my white shirt as I sat down on the bench at the street. Why I always screw up? I easily got mad since the day I lose her.

I took my cell and try to called her again but it still answered by voice mail.

Wait, maybe she's already home!

I jumped off the bench and decided to visit her flat but then I saw something across the street. I'm sure it was her but who's the guy?

I ran across the street, look at them in close range with her back facing me. I could even hear what they say.