I'm Officially Missing You

In case you miss them.

Happy 21, Jungkook-ah~

༻✿༺

I was in the middle of cooking class. Well, it's not a real cooking class since I'm the only student here at my own flat.

"Oppa, Unnie doesn't cook, rite?" I said while chopping the carrots.

Oppa.. hmm.. actually he's not my real brother. He's the guy that lived next door with his girlfriend that I called her Unnie since they're older.

He just laughed, "haha. Yeah."

"And you fine with that?"

"We've been together for 3 years. So, yeah. I'm fine with that. Beside, I cook." He said, "wait, what this is all about?"

I continue to slice the carrots, "nothing, Oppa. I just curious."

I guess he saw me try to avoid his eyes, "are you guys okay? I never saw him at your place recently."

"We're not together anymore." I sighed.

Yeah, it sad, I know. We've been together for 2 years and he just dumped me because I can't cook! That stupid J–

AIIISSH!

I mentally shook my head, "no no, I won't say his name."

"Eh?" Oppa sounds surprise, "you're joking, rite?"

"It's been 3 months already." I replied softly. Somehow I wondered how is he doing after you guys broke up.

I know, it's pathetic when a part of you wanted to forget him but the other did the opposite.

"REALLY?!" He put his arm around me then stroke my arm, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I'm getting used to it." I was completely lied. The truth is I still hoping he would come through my door like before.

"Well, Young Lady, I think you are done with the carrots." Oppa said pointing at the cutting board and I give him a big grin seeing how mess the carrots was.

I grinned, "sorry."

"No problem." Oppa said as he prepared a bowl, "here, mix the eggs and that chopped carrot."

I did what he says. At least it was an easy job for me. Well, I asked Oppa to teach me how to make a lunch box menu. Of course I also asked him to find the easiest menu. You know I don't cook, right? And as he free today, he says he could help me make some kimbap, egg rolls, fried sausages, and steam baby carrots.

"How is it?" I was so nervous when he tastes my cook.

"Um.." he made a strange facial expression, makes my stomatch also nervous, "it's safe for human."

"Eh?"

He laughed at my confusion, "It's really good. A bit more practices, you'll replace me."

"EEEYYY." You protested then take a bite of your kimbab, "um.. it's really good."

"See? Told you it's safe for human." Oppa smiled at my reaction.

I narrowed my eyes and give him a smirk, "I learn from da best."