Missing You (end)

[At Jungkook's place]

"We're home." I said as we reach my living room.

"OH GOD!" She groaned as I put her on the couch.

"Let me see."

I sat next to her then place her leg on my lap and took off her only one heels before I put my attention to her injury leg. They bandaged the foot so that the ankle is supported.

"Please take off the bandage so I could apply the ointment." She pleaded.

"Where's it?"

She hissed, "in my bag."

I started to take off the bandage after I find the ointment.

"Aaaah~" she ed as I touch her ankle. It had a bruise and I think it getting worse.

"Shhhh, is it hurt? I'm so sorry." I applied the ointment as she burried her face under the cushion.

"Arrgh. GOD!" She screamed, gritted her teeth.

"You fell?" I tried to distract her pain.

"I twisted my ankle when I chasing you. Told you to slow down. " She glared, "AAAAH!"

I feel awful. I was so mad.

"Sorry."

"Thank God, there was Taehyung helping me so my face didn't hit the street. Even he took me to the clinic." She sighed, move her body to get a comfort position.

I shot her a glare, "I don't like him."

"You..don't like him—AAAAH IT'S HURT!.." she screamed as I touch her bruise hardly on purpose, "...because he helped me or.. aiiish..JUNGKOOK!" she slapped my hand, "gentle.. please.. AAAH! My God..or because for being a gentleman?"

She finished her line while struggling in pain.

"It's hurt when I saw you lean on someone else's arm and give him your precious smile. But I can't be jealous since I'm not your man." I looked down.

I finished put the bandage back wrapping her ankle.

"I hate you." She fixed her seat.

I put her injury leg carefully on the couch as I stood up.

"Stay here tonight. I'll take you home tomorrow morning. I swear."

"I can't—"

"Please. You'll break your leg if you forced them to walk." I said with my stern voice.

She looked at me, "I think need change."

"I have a small size sweatpants. I think it will fit on you but I dont have small tshirt. It all my size."

"It's okay."

I went to my room then back to helped her walk to the bathroom, hand her my oversized white plain t-shirt and a grey sweatpants I took earlier.

I was waiting outside.

"How do I look?" She said when she's out bahtroom.

"Fantastic."

She hit my arm softly, "how come people look fantastic only on sweatpants and oversized t-shirt."

I lifted her up.