Missing You (2)

I called Jin as I sit on the bench aside the street and tell him what hapenned. He said I need to make sure it first. Do I? I've seen enough.

"Let's go to the club. My treat." I said to him.

"No. You're upset." He replied.

I chuckled, "that's what alcohol is for."

"Just go home. Don't screw up." He calmly said.

"Please? Help me forget." I insisted.

"Getting drunk is not a solution." I could feel his stern voice, "just talk to her."

I hung up in anger and disappointment.

Ding!

There was a text.

If you don't want to meet me, just tell me right away. I'm done waiting. I feel like a fool.

It was her.

I scoffed as I finish to read, "she's done waiting? What about me?"

I know, it's almost 30 minutes of the appointed time but I did't see any reason to go back to the café.

I decided not to reply her. Why would I? Even if she was waiting for me, she must be there with her fiance. Why should I come? Just to see her show the engagement ring? NEVER!

--

[1 hour later]

Ding!

JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU?! GET YOUR HERE OR ELSE YOU'LL NEVER TO SEE ME AGAIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

That was her. Again.

Is that a threat? Is she threatening me?

I scoffed in disbelief.

"Please don't tell me he's drunk at your club." My friend, Jin, said as he picked my call.

"Easy. It's me and I'm 1000% sober." I said lazily.

"Thank God. So, what's up?"

I told him about the texts she sent to me. I just can't thinking clearly right now. I need second opinion. I shared about my love problem with him. I've never planned that to be honest but he noticed when I was different a day after I broke up with her.

"Well, just face it like a man. You can't hide forever. If she was meant for you, then there will be a way." He said wisely.

"But..she's engaged." I hesitated.

"Just go. Unless you want to spend your life miserable."

I hung up the phone. He's right, I need to talk to her.

I was about to see her when I bumped someone's shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I bowed.

"It's okay." She said, "Jungkook?"

I looked at her as I heard she calls my name.

"Noona?" I quite surprised to see her. She used to live next door my Bae's flat and yes, she knows who I am.

"Why are you here? I thought you have a date." Noona said.

"S-she told you?"

"Yeah, she told me. What, she cancelled in the last minute?"

"No, she.." I don't know what to say or think, its really unpredictable.

"You let her waiting? Well, that's rude." somehow I feel Noona could be so intimidating.