I've Missed You (3)

"Is it that bad?" She bit her index finger.

"Huh?" I looked at her with my teary eyes.

She pointed the lunch box.

I shook my head, "oh, no. Not at all."

"Then why you crying?" I'm sure she was about to wipe my tears but she holds on as I saw her fist.

"I..I just..I mean this is great..I..I don't know. I'm sorry." I looked down try to hide my tears.

Oh God, why these tears keep falling? I couldn't even control my feelings right now.

"It's okay." She handed me some tissues, "here, clean yourself."

She offered to make me hot chocolate to help me relax and I agreed then went to the kitchen leaving me alone in her living room.

If I could ask for anything in this world, I would ask for her hug. That's the only thing I need right now just to comfort me and she will rub my back, also the back of my neck, meanwhile I buried my face onto the crook of her neck so I could smell her nice perfume as I wrapped my arms around her waist then we kept hugging untill we fall asleep.

But..I just couldn't ask her now, could I?

I started picturing both of us having a great time here. It was warm and cozy. We used to spent our Saturday night watching DVDs as we were snuggling against one blanket. I miss this living room..and that moment.

"Sir?" Her voice took my sense back, "careful, it's still hot."

I took the mug, "thanks."

She was back to her seat, start to enjoying her time with a cup of hot chocolate. I took glance at her couple times.

"Anything you need, Sir?" She noticed my glances.

Yes. You.

"No, Nothing. I'm fine." I said as I look away.

STUPID!! Why I didn't just admit that I neeed to clear something on the day we broke up. Why I feel so scared?

I heard her giggling.

Wait, is she watching soccer game? Is she really my Bae?

"I didn't know if you are a soccer fan." I sipped my hot chocolate which sending warmth to my tummy.

"We just met, Sir. You know nothing about me." She gave me her what-do-you-think-we-are face.

"I mean, I just met female friend who has an interest in soccer." I corrected.

"I'm not your friend, Sir." She replied coldly.

I silently scoffed.

Oh, yes. Because you're my girlfriend. Really, I'll make her mine. Again. But this time for the rest of her life.

"You remind me of my ex girlfriend." I decided to annoy her to get her attention.

She didn't answer. Her eyes were glued on tv.

"Be my girlfriend again. I'll treat you better this-"

"AIIIISH!! IT'S STILL 20 MINUTES WHY YOU SEND MY BOYFRIEND TO THE BENCH??!!" I chocked almost empty the mug as she shouted, jump off the seat complaining to the coach team on tv.

WHAT BOYFRIEND????

"AW!" I stoodup and look down at the mess I've done. The hot chocolate successfully covered almost my whole white shirt, tie, and pants.

Oh, Great! Pants. It covered that section. THAT SECTION. It burns my..ehm..you know.

Her eyes left the screen then got wide when she saw me.

"What you've done?!" She yelled at me. I just give her my innocent smile.

She took the mug on my hand and put it on the table, "stay still."

She ran away then back in a second with a small towel on her hand and..I don't know. It was happened so fast but I'm sure she quickly took off my tie then started to unbottoning my shirt. Yes. SHE WAS ABOUT TO UNDRESSING ME.

That was the good news but I also have a bad news; when she was taking care of my third (or fourth) button, she stopped..and looked up and I was like hey, why you stopped? Just go on cuz I like when you do that.

She got her hands off me then take a step back.

"Um..sorry." She looked away as I saw her cheeks crimson red.

"I—it's okay." I scratched the back of my neck.

It was awkward but I won't tell lie, I enjoyed the moment.

"May I used your bathroom, Ma'am?" Sure I need to clean up since it started getting sticky down there.

"Follow me." She led me to the bathroom.

It was the same bathroom like I always showered in when I have to sleepover at her place. Nothing changed but no more my tooth brush in the cup aside the sink.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror. Trying to figure out what was changed in me after she left. I'm still the same person except I don't smile a lot lately also I looked very tired..and bored.

I took off my shirt and unbuckling my belt then I heard something on the door.

Knock.. knock..

I unlocked the door and find her with my white plain t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and boxer on her hand. Oh yes, boxer. I also left my boxer here.

She noticed..

"I guess you need clean clothes." Her eyes stuck on my abs, but she showed me her poker face so I don't know if she liked it or no.

So, she still keep my belongings. I thought she already burn anything that could remind her of me. Hehe. It's a good sign, isn't it?

"If you need clean towel, they are in the drawer." She added.

"Oh thanks." I gave her my best smile ever as I took them and watch her leave.

Ok, maybe I tried to flirting at her but at least I did hold myself not to kiss her since you know, bathroom, I'm shirtless, and only two of us here..it was very tempting. I could dragged her in, pin her against the door then force to kiss her but naaaaaaaaaah, manly man don't do that thing.

"Well I think I need to shower." I said to myself as I close the door.

please VOTE if you like the story, thank you for reading and comment :)