I've Missed You (2)

"So, how could you take me in, Ma'am?" I emphasized the word Ma'am since I decided to follow her game.

It called 'Hello Stranger'. We used to play it when we got bored. Basicaly, we pretend like we don't know each other. You know, sometimes it's more comfortable to talk with stranger. They won't judge you from your past. They only will see you as your present time. It's an objective perspective.

"I got a help." She said

"From whom?" I replied her quickly. I know I sound like she was my suspect. But I just can't help it.

She looked at me blankly then shrugged her shoulders annoyingly before took her eyes back to television.

So, it's not a game? She won't talk to me on purpose?

"Aiiish.." I hissed as I felt bit hurt on my head and I find that I had a band-aid stick on a side of my forehead.

"Ah, you were hit the floor when you faint. I'm sorry, I don't have another band-aid." She pointed my forehead.

Finally. She talked even with her unfriendly tone.

I looked at my reflection on the table that made from glass. It's bunny's heads motif all over the band-aid.

"You ok?" She sat next to me, hold my shoulder as I lean my head onto the head of the couch. I could feel some sweat started pop out on my forehead.

"I-I just got to be dizzy." I tried not to make her worry.

Well, she might be hate me, but I know she still cares. The way she asked if I was okay, I just could feel it. She just need time alone to fix her feeling for me. I wish she still had a feeling for me.

"You're burning up. When the last time you eat, Sir?" I tried to ignore the word 'Sir' as she placed her hand on my forehead then my cheeks.

I lost my mind under her touch. I looked at her as she started to wipe my sweats with her cardigan's sleeve. SHE TOUCHED ME! And oh, you've no idea how I miss her touch. I'll give everything I have just to keep this moment forever.

"Sir?" She caught me looking at her with full of love.

"I don't know. Oh, I'm okay." I pulled my head and sat properly, "I-I just need something to eat..and I'll be fine. Really."

"Umm.. I made kimbab earlier. If you want some." She sat up.

"You cook?" I looked up still can't believe what I've just heard.

As far I know, my Bae can't cook so this is the very first time I try her cook. I feel excited..but also guilty cuz I've had force her to made lunch for my fellows.

"It's only a simple kimbab. I don't cook." A light smile appeared on her face.

THAT SMILE! Can I just kiss her?

"Do you mind if I have them?" I asked her carefully. I know we had a fight earlier because of her inability to cook. That's why we broke up. I know I was a jerk.

"But I can call delivery. I'm sure they're 24/7 and more tasty. Yeah." She politely rejected.

"No, kimbab sounds great." I hope I wasn't sound too obvious.

"Okay."

She went to the kitchen and back with a lunch box.

"I tried to make a lunch box." She chuckled as she put the box on the table and open it, "It's okay if you don't like it, we still can call delivery."

"No, I'd love to try." I said when I see inside the lunch box. It was kimbab, egg roll, fried sausage, and some steamed baby carrots inside.

She handed me chopsticks.

"It's tested already. No poison or dark spell. It's safe for human." She smiled.

She's back! She made a joke. That's mean she's more relax now, right?

"Tested?" I looked at her.

"I didn't make them alone." She sighed, "I told you. I don't cook. Oppa helped me. He cooks, surprisingly, of course he ate some and still alive."

"Oppa?" I could feel that my eyes open widely. Is she alrealy replaced me? I think just lost my appetite.

"Yep, he lives next door and helped me a lot. In fact he's the one who brought you in." She explained freely just like we didn't have a history as lover, "he thinks that you're my boyfriend."

Her last words just gave my confidence back. So, that Oppa wasn't her new boyfriend. I think that's the most important thing right now.

The guy next door..

Wait, I'm sure it was Noona, not Oppa. We've met before since I came here often. She was just like sister to my Bae. So, she moved and now her room was replaced by a guy.

Oppa..are they that close?

Why I feel jealous with the fact she praised him?

please VOTE if you like the story, thank you for reading and comment :)