Promise? Promise.

Jackie stood there in complete shock as Marco dashed up the stairs going after star,

"Jackie are you going to do anything about this?" Janna whispered to Jackie.

Jackie stood there frozen like a statue,
"Jackie?" Janna poked her. "Yeah... yeah... I'll do that..." she said sounding emotionless.

"Now go!" Janna told her.

Jackie ran up the stairs seeing Marco staring off into space as tears flooded through his eyes, "oh my goodness Marco are you okay?" She asked walking towards him.

He shook his head no, Jackie sat beside Marco and wrapped her arms
around him pulling him into a hug "We'll find her I swear on it." She told him.

"Y-you sure?" He said quietly.

She nods at him "of course Marco.".

Marco hugged his girlfriend back, "Jackie I have no clue what to do about Star....." Marco said with his face buried into Jackie's shoulder.

"Listen, if you want to be with star go ahead I don't mind..." she told him with a sincere look on her face.

"But Jackie... I want to be with you. But I also want star to be happy." Marco looked up at her.

Jackie hugged him tighter "Besides... someone I know likes star anyways...." Jackie remembered.

"Who Oskar?" He tilted his head.

"Probably but no, someone else." Jackie said.

"Oh.".

"But I mean you don't deserve me Marco..." Jackie continued.

"What do you mean?" Marco tilts his head confused why Jackie said that.

"I've been ruining things it seems." Jackie sighed.

"No you haven't." Marco told her.

Jackie sighed while letting go of the hug, Marco did too as she stood up onto her feet and crossed her arms turning away from him

"Look Marco... I know I'm ruining your friendship with star. I wasn't aware she liked you and I'm sorry for asking you to that dance." Jackie said quietly as tears streamed down her face.

"Jackie wait!" Marco called out to her as she headed for the door.

"Goodbye Marco..." she held onto the doorknob.

Jackie was about to open it as she felt a hand touch her shoulder, she turned to see Marco staring into her eyes

"I don't want to loose you too..." Marco said with tears slowly falling down his face.

Jackie closed her eyes and pulled Marco into another hug, he hugged her back, Jackie someone kissing her lips, Marco, she kissed him back

After a minute they broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes

"You did nothing wrong Jackie..." Marco said minutes later.

"I know.. this Is just something I wasn't expecting...." Jackie sighed once again.

"I love you Jackie...I really do..." Marco told her.

"I love you too Marco." Jackie smiled.

"Marco, what will happen when we get star back?" Jackie asked him.

"I have no idea..." Marco replied.

"Will we still be... errr a thing?" She questioned.

"Of course." Marco smiled.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Woo! First one-shot is finished!
I hope you liked it! ^^

If you have any requests be sure to ask, just make sure it isn't inappropriate. XD.

Well, I'm out for now!

~Coreyriffinrulez