A night at teh carnival

Star walked into her room, it was quiet for a room with so much light, she brushed her purple hair out of her left eye, And it fell right back on it, she sighed stepping over to her bed. She laid backwards on it and sighed once more.

"Starship?" She heard a quiet voice say.

Star immediately sat up and grabbed her wand aiming it at the direction of the voice, "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Everything's alright." Tom said coming into sight.

"Tom? What do you want?" She asked confused.

"I'm here to ask you, if you wanted to hang out with me." Tom replied.

"No." Star replied immediately.

"I figured you'd say that. But please just give me another chance to be the person I should've been all those years ago." Tom said staring at Stars eyes.

Star thought for a moment, "alright fine." She Spoke.

"Thank you Starship!" Tom smiled widely.

"Your welcome, I guess." Star said with a half smile.

Tom summoned a pillar of fire leading star through it, the two teens were now at a small convenience store.

"What are we doing here?" She asked. "Just follow me." Tom replied leading her behind it.

They walked through the woods for a while until arriving at an old carnival, "What's this place?" Star asked.

"Found It while wandering through earth one day." Tom shrugged, "everything still works fine looks like they just abandoned it." He added.

"That's cool!" Star said, "so do we have this place to ourselves then?" She asked curiously.

"Pretty much. Wanna go on some rides?" He asked with a grin.

"Yeah sure!" Star smiled.

So the two went around the carnival, They played some games, Went on some rides, Talked, And fooled around.

Now they were on the Ferris wheel, It was quiet between the two until, "Hey Star?" Tom asked tilting his head.

"Yeah Tom?" She replied.

"Thanks a lot for hanging out with me tonight, After the entire Mr. Candle thing." Tom smiled.

"No problem." Star smiled back.

"I hope we can hang out more often." Tom said.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Star said.

The two leaned in and hugged each other, Tom blushed at his Ex, Soon they let go and Looked at each other.

Moments later Star spoke up,

"I should be heading home now."

"Yeah, Me too." Tom replied.

Tom levitated them both off the Ferris wheel and both landed on the ground, he summoned a pillar of fire to the Diaz household for Star.

Star waved at Tom before leaving, After she went through it the pillar disappeared. Tom stood there smiling like an idiot, And he summoned a pillar of fire to his home and left.