After the Battle [StarTom]

Star sat on the castle roof, she stared at the night sky. She had recently defeated toffee and discovered her full mewberty form. She buried her face in her knees and sighed in relief there was no chaos for a while.

She then heard a sound, she couldn't figure out what. so as her first actions she grabbed her wand, Jumped upwards, and aimed her wand in the direction of the sound, she lowered her wand seeing a pillar of fire.

Star slowly turned her head seeing her ex standing behind her, she screamed slightly startled by his sudden appearance.

"Tom?!" She said, "but you were just- how?" Star added confused.

"Surprise?" Tom replied.

Star turned around facing him, and she sat down. Tom moved beside her and sat down, "I heard what happened here, The castle is a complete mess." Tom shrugged.

"Yeah... why did you show up all the sudden? Couldn't you have helped me and everyone else?" Star asked Tom.

"I had only just heard of what happened now." Tom replied with a sigh, "I would've helped if I could."

"I know.." Star looked to the side.

Tom was rather surprised Star wasn't sending him back to the underworld yet. So, he sat down beside her "Star..." Tom started.

"Yeah?"

"Do you still like me?" He finished.

"Well, I'm not sure, I don't hate you, You've changed," She said, "And you changed for me."

"Well I'd do anything for you star." Tom said.

"I can see that," Star replied, "But why?"

Tom looked at her, "Well, Star, I'd do anything for you because I love you with my life." He said, staring into her blue eyes.

Star blushed, as Tom looked to the side, And She rested her head on his shoulder.

Tom grabbed Stars hand and held it, He looked at the Moon, The Stars, then at Star, and next thing he knew she was sleeping.

He smiled at her, "Goodnight Star."

Tom looked at the moon, Placing his head on top of Star's, and then he fell asleep.