Battle for mewni ending scene re-write

SPOILERS??

~~~~~

Star dipped down and turned gold. Her horns grew bigger, she has six arms now, You get it. Everyone stared at the blonde in complete shock.

"Star!" Moon said with a small smile. "Hi mom!" Star said, "where's toffee." She added. Moon pointed to toffee walking away, Star turned to him aiming her wand at him, a huge yellow blast came out of the wand, Toffee turned to see it he stared at it in horror as his skin started to come off. Now he was a black gooey skeleton, Star fell to the ground loosing her form as buff frog moon and Marco ran to her.

"Heheheh. You think you've won? You don't make the plans, I do me! Only I know how this all turns out!" Toffee said. Suddenly a pillar fell on him, a demon with glowing red eyes stood exactly where the pillar was, "That's what you get for messing with my ex!" He snapped in a demonic voice. "Tom?!" Star and Marco said. "Stars ex Tom?" Moon asked herself quietly.

Toms eyes turned normal as he rubbed his hands together "Also it looks like your dead." He laughed. (ludos line stolen.) Star couldn't help but run to the demon and hug him, Tom froze soon hugging back. A minute later she let go and punched him in the shoulder, "Where have you been this whole time!" She shouts. (Yeah tom where were you.) "I deserved that..." Tom held his shoulder, "The magic fritz made it hard to teleport here okay?" He said.

"Yeah. Right." She giggled. "Well I got to kill your enemy. Aren't you proud starship?" He said. She gave him a small kiss on the cheek "Yeah.. your my hero." She said a little sarcastic. The two laughed moon staring at them weirdly. "Young love Am right?" Buff frog said to moon.

"Jackie!" Marco thought, "I forgot all about her! Crap!". I'll be back." Marco said cutting a portal to Jackie's house and knocking on the door. Jackie opened it in her Pyjamas, "Marco what are you doing here at six in the morning?" She rubbed her eyes. Marco Kissed her on the cheek, Jackie blushed. "Jackie. Wanna Come to mewni with me for a while?" He asked. "Of course I will Marco!" She smiled.

~~~~

I randomly wanted to add that Jarco moment at the end cause yessss.

That's what I wanted to happen TBH. with the tom part. Cause I could've sworn tom pushed the pillar on toffee at first.