A Jarco one-shot

Marco was on mewni currently, he was getting ready to go back to earth To fights Jeremy in his Dojo once more, he knocked on Stars door, Star opened the door wearing mewni battle armour Marco stood back surprised as Star greeted him "Heeeey Marco!" Star smiled. "What's with the armour...?" Marco asked.

"Oh yeah! Me and Tom are going to cause some trouble around Mewni, Wanna come?" She grinned. "Really? I thought you always refused to hang out with Tom." Marco said. "How could I say no to causing trouble!" Star said. "I guess that's true.." Marco said, "but I can't, I have to fight Jeremy today." He added.

"Oh yeah... I'm so sorry I can't come today Marco. I can cancel me and Toms pla-"

"No Star it's fine. You go Hang out with Tom." Marco smiled.

"I really can! But alright! Good luck!." She smiled back.

"Thanks Star I'll need it."

Marco grabbed his dimension scissors. Marco was nervous, Star wasn't going to be there, but Marco knew he would do fine, or would he?

Marco arrived a the Dojo, People were also starting to arrive which made Marco nervous

"Hey Diaz! Ready to loose!" Jeremy approached Marco with a smirk.

"Are you ready to loose?" Marco replied  still very nervous.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and walked to the other side of the dojo. Marco was warming up before the fight started, and soon enough everybody arrived at the dojo.

Sensei stood in the middle of the room, and did the introductions of Marco and Jeremy, people applauded and the fight began. Marco took a deep breath and Stepped forward, Jeremy walked towards Marco and karate kicked him in the shins.

Marco let out a yelp and tried to do the same back to Jeremy, He missed but until he heard certain words that Made him realize his girlfriend was in the crowd

"Go Marco! You can do it!" Jackie cheered from the crowd.

Marco smiled hearing her voice, He wasn't expecting Jackie to show up. So Marco and Jeremy Fought some More, And Jackie Cheered for Marco.

It was finally the end of the fight

Sensei stood back in the middle of the room, "And the winner is, Marco Diaz." Sensei said raising Marcos right hand in the air.

"What!" Jeremy screamed starting to throw a tantrum. His parents quickly attempted to get him to leave the room, The audience started to applaud, And Marco smiled at Jackie, who smiled back at him. Moments later people started to leave the building, Jackie met up with Marco

"Great Job Marco!" Jackie kissed him on the cheek which made him blush.

"T-T-Thanks Jackie." Marco smiled, "I really appreciate that you came to cheer me on." He added.

"Well. I thought It'd be a nice thing to do." She smiled back holding his right hand.

The two walked out of the building together they talked about Marco being on Mewni.

"Sounds like alot happened." Jackie nodded listening to Marco.

"Yeah. Just glad you didn't have to be there. I couldn't risk loosing you." Marco said.

The couple smiled at each other.