Marco learns to flirt [Monster School AU]

So before I begin, I Just want to note this is an rp I do with blushybabe , It isn't really a SVTFOE RP I was just the weird person I am and threw them in, so yeah. Also you will probably be asking who most of these peoples are, so oops, I'll just list them,

Marco: Sugar skull
Janna: Ghost pirate
Tom: Well, Tom.
Jackie: Sea monster
Jack: Jackie's Twin brother, and a sea monster

Enjoy.

~~~~~~

Marco Sat inside the classroom tapping his bony hands on the desks wooden surface, He stared at his classmates doing their normal things, Like, Janna flying around the classroom stealing her classmates belongings, Tom Sitting at his desk complaining on how his life is terrible, and how the entire class is boring, Jack Listening to music in the corner, He turned his head to the empty desk next to him and sighed.

Jackie sat there, she wasn't present at the moment so he got a little nervous, "H-Has anyone seen Jackie?" He asked staring at Jack. "Sorry Marco, haven't seen her since I left the beach earlier." Jack said brushing his bangs out of his eyes. Marco sighed, grabbing a small piece of paper from his Pocket, suddenly in an instant the paper disappeared.

"Dear Jackie Lynn Thomas..." Janna read from above him grinning. Marco shrieked falling out of his chair, "Janna! Give that back!" Marco yelled at Janna. "Never." She grinned, as she kept reading. Marco watched Janna's face as she kept reading, she was cringing. "Marco..." Janna started, "Are you trying to... flirt with Jackie?" She snorted. "He is!" Tom Lifted his head off the desk. "Mhm." Janna said with a smirk.

"Diaz, Diaz, Diaz, You need to work on your flirting." Janna Said laughing between words. "Janna..." Marco Sighed. "What! I'm being serious!" She Said clearly not. Marco stood up with a sigh, "so how do I flirt." He crossed his arms. "Use pickup lines or something I don't know." Janna shrugged. Marco rolled his eyes staring at Jack completely ignoring the situation, Tom facepalmed "You don't just use pickup lines, you have to do something with it." He tried to explain.

"Like what burn the school down?" He said. "It only happened once at my old school! Geez don't remind me..." Tom mumbled. "Wait he actually burned a school down?" Marco asked. "Yeah, Star rejected him, Got angry, burned a school down." Janna shrugged. Tom stood up and walked to Marco And put his arm around his shoulders "Like this," Tom said giving Marco a flirty look. "Tom I uhh.." Marco said blushing on the inside. He let go with a chuckle "Or maybe this?" He said pretending to offer him a burning rose. "I don't have fire powers though." Marco stated the obvious.

"Just offer her a rose or something I don't care! Geez." Tom rolled his eyes. He thought for a moment, he said some cheesy pickup line to him and did some finger movements accidentally shooting fire at Marco, Marco screamed dodging the fire, "Oh crap." Tom covered his mouth. The fire started to spread slowly, Janna tried to pull the fire alarm but it was broken, most people were running out of the room screaming, some of them didn't care, "Oh no, Oh no, Oh no..." Tom said trying to stop the fire.

Jackie walked into the class room seeing people running around and screaming "Uh.... What happened in here..?" She asked really confused.