A conversation with Sadie

Nico's P.O.V 

 She laughed "The gods!" I rolled my eyes and smiled "Valid answer but not what I was looking for" She smirked at me in return, "Well we both know you know whats down" Rikki spoke up in a soft mumble, "Your voice hopefully?" Sadie stuck her tongue out at her and I just laughed at the both of them.

"I've been here forever, hows camp?" She asked, eyes shining. I smirked "Technically" She wrinkled her nose. "You've only been here a few months since camp." She sighed and dramatically fell backwards onto the bed. "Whatever, teeeeeeeellll meeeee!" She wined and I laughed.

"Well, do you remember how many suiters your sister Amelia had?" She sat up with bright eyes, "Yeah?" her voice encouraged me to keep going. I smirked, "Well, you know maybe I shouldn't tell you, it is her business after all..." She lunged at me and I dodged.

She started chasing me around the dorm and I howled with laughter. "NICO DI'ANGELO TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"  She yelled as she ran after me. I jumped over the bag on the floor, an item that Sadie didn't seem to notice.

She tripped over it and went flying across the room. She slammed into the wall and slid down. "Ow" came a muffled response. I laughed so hard I fell on the floor. 

Instantly she was sitting on my back. ."I WIN! Now tell me!" She said triumphantly. I grunted in response. "You know the floors quit comfortable." I mused, holding in a groan of pain at the pressure on my ribs, that only a week previously had been broken in training. 

I healed them with necter of course but they still hurt. Sadie groaned, "I'll pay you five drachmas." I smirked, "and get off me?" She answered by huffing and standing up, letting me breathe normally again much to my relief. 

"Eric, from Apollo." She gasped "No way! Tell me everything!" She bounced up and down in excitement. I sat down next to Rikki in bed stretching my legs out, "He wrote her an argument in the form of a song." She smiled broadly "Brilliant" She muttered broadly.

I nodded "No one beats Apollo kids at Lyrics, not even hunters." We laughed at that, seeing as many Apollo campers complained there powers were given to hunters of Artemis who were'nt even demigods.

That bought them a month of speaking in rhym, curtesy of their dad. "hey! You guys can rhym! What does my little sisters hunters get? Shooting and hateing guys. Yeah, real great" He had steamed, mad that his children thought his sisters followers had more then them.

"And immortality. No big deal" Thalia had joked. Artemis high fived her and they went off shooting into the sunset.

Or, something like that. 

"Yeah, it was r-really c-c-catchy" Rikki muttered in her sleep causing me to smile down at her and Sadie to cue. "I ship it. Nikki is so cute!" She fangirled. I groaned, "Do you want the details or not?" She nodded quickly so I continued.

"They've been going out for two weeks and you practically have to drag them away from each other, seriously they're so love sick I'm pretty sure Aphrodite had a hand in it. She does have a flare for putting good couples together." I put the compliment on the end as to not anger the goddess who had the ability to take away one of the only things I loved right from under me and into another guys arms.

No thanks. 

I swear I just heard squealing somewhere.

I chose to ignore it and continued the conversation, "He was so relieved when she said yes! It was hilarious" Sadie smirked "Like you didn't fall out of a tree when Rikki said yes to you!" i blushed and coughed awkwardly. "So, moving on!" I hurriedly changed the topic.