Kissing a Shadow and Meeting Sadie

Nico's P.O.V

 The shadow turned around faster then a switch blade "Nico!" it screamed and I had a shadow clinging to me.

 Hugging it fiercely back I kissed it. Heh, she'll kill me if she hears I've called her an it. 

"What the bloody hell!" Ron Weasly yelled "You're kissing a bloody shadow" She transported to the podium and crossed her legs "Well that isn't very nice" I knew she was pouting, no one else would though.

 She Went to the   ceiling and fell. I caught her and hugged her to me, determined not to let her go this time. I rolled my eyes "Exactly why did you feel the need to jump from the ceiling?"

She rolled her eyes at me "Well obviously you missed my grand entrance, so I made you a knew one!" She laughed and I sighed. 

I hugged her close to my chest and smiled the biggest i've done when at Hogwarts "I missed you" I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I held her bridal style.

"Can't find a real girl so you thought you'd just date a shadow instead?" yelled someone from the Slytherin table. I rolled my eyes "Do you mind? I don't really  care what they think but I'd like to see your face again. 

She laughed, gods I love her laugh, and her hair, and her personality and, okay we're going to be here all day if we do this.

The 'shadow' turned into a beautiful girl my age. She had waist length black hair and vibrant green eyes.Her attire was quite similar to mine, black ripped up skinny jeans with black combat boots. On top was a jack flag shirt in black and white with a skull over it and a black aviator jacket, courtesy of me ;).

 In all she was the best thing that's ever hit earth or Olympus, pale skin like me and drop dead gorgeous. I smiled softly at her "there's my girl" She clung her to my chest and put my head on top of hers closing my eyes.

"Nico, suffocation" she giggled a little  and I set her down softly on her feet before wrapping an arm around her again.

"and who may you be?" Mcgonegle asked. She tapped a finger to her chin "Well I may be James Bond, Johnny Depp, or The Doctor. I may be anyone, guess you won't know until you ask!"

 I chuckled and kissed the top of her head "Babe stop being a smart ass just tell her your name." She sighed "Alright fine, Rickie Jagger. Just so ya know, I got swagger" She winked and I laughed.

 Once we where getting coffee and Rikki put down her name, Jagger. Normal right? It was right until they called for "Swagger? Swagger? Who's got Swagger?" We where laughing so hard the guy got mad and almost poured our coffee down the drain.... (A/N: Yeah its lame but Im to lazy to think of something different :/ )

 "What?" I just shook my head "Don't even try" Rikki smacked me up the head and I chuckled. 

"Why are you here?" Mcgonegle asked and Rikki rolled her eyes, "What? I can't just come to visit my boyfriend?" Everyone gasped. I raised a brow.

Really? I snogged her in front of them and held her and- you know what I'm just gonna say their stupid and leave it at that. Then I remembered. 

"You weren't supposed to show up for another what is it Hermione?" i jokingly asked "28 DAYS!" She yelled from the Gryfindor table. I smiled "Yeah 28 days" She smiled.

"I'm only staying through tomorrow then I'm going back, they said and I quote 'JUST SHUT UP AND GO VISIT HIM! STOP THROWING KNIVES AT PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU MISS HIM!' then Chiron politely added that I could stay for a day and kind of get a report to take back." She smiled.

I laughed "And this is why we're together" She gave me doe eyes "Cause we both throw knives at people?" I rolled my eyes. I swear everyone in the room stiffened, heh suckers.