Hogwarts and Demigods

Nicos P.O.V

I was sitting with Percy on the beach he was out in the sun while I was relaxing in the shadow of a beach tree.

That's what we did almost every Wednesday, just sat under the exact same place talking.

We where currently in the middle of discussing which was better, Mrs. O' Leary, or Festuas. We weren't arguing, so much as agreeing Mrs. O' Leary was better and saying how stupid Leo was for not realizing this fact.

Then a kid from the Nemisis cabin ( Don't cross one of them) came over to us. "hey Nico, Chiron wants to talk to you Privately, sorry Percy not you" I was a bit surprised, but its important to be able to mask your emotions if your a Hades kid, so my face remained impassive.

I shrugged and got up and jogged to the big House, knocking twice before entering. Chiron was there looking slightly nervous but determined. "Nico, I have a new quest for you" I kept my emotions in check but inside I was screaming and throwing stuff around the room.

Percy and Annabeth have just gotten back from Tarturus about three months ago.

We had defeated Gaea, hopefully putting her to sleep forever, then he gives be a quest. "What would that be?" I asked stone faced.

"Because you are the only one who can shadow travel, are the stealthiest and most observant your going to be a Harold of sorts" I raised a brow, now I was a bit intrigued.

"Oh?" Chiron continued "This story you might have heard, eons ago Hecate blessed   a few mortals with the gist of Magic. They grew and now there is a whole population of them. They call themselves witches and wizards. They go to a school called Hogwarts in London England." I raised a brow.

"I have been conferring with the headmistress and we have devised a plan. You, Percy, Annabeth, Rachle, Thalia, Travis, Conner, Leo, Piper, Courtney, Clarisse, Chris, and Rikki will be attending for 6 months, you will then Pick the 10 people you think reacted the best to it and you got along with the best, and they will come here for 6 months" I blushed when he said the last name.

Ricky was my girlfriend, yup, son of death got a girlfriend! I sighed thinking of all our Roman friends that had to go back to camp Jupiter.

Jiper was still going strong though, yup, I said Jiper ( Jason and Piper for those who have been under a freaking rock) he handed me a sealed letter.

"You are to spend a month there and deliver this. Then your friends will come and join you, if you have any huge problems come back straight away" I nodded and left, jogging to my cabin

Harrys P.O.V

It was our last year at Hogwarts, Voldemort was dead ( Finally)  and I was saving every moment. Mcgonagle stood up and made an announcement, "We are inviting guest here, we have yet to get an R.S.V.P but let me warn you, they aren't witches or wizards" I was confused. Then something happened.

Nicos P.O.V

 After packing a bag pf weapons leaving my Stygian sword on my hip, a bag of clothes, and a bag of Drachmas, Ambrosia, Necter, and other demigod things.

I picked them all up and clutched the letter in my hand. I went and knocked on My girlfriends door (I'll leave her description for later ^_^) I told her about my trip and she hugged me tightly said "Don't mess it up Nikki" ( You ever call me Nikki and I kill you or send you to fields of punishments).

I kissed her and fell back letting myself be wrapped in the shadows as she waved good by. I heard "Let me warn you, aren't witches or Wizards" I felt the shadows coming to me and all of the sudden I was in a giant grand hall full of people.