Animagus and Rowan

Nico’s P.O.V

Today was my first real day of class’s I was kind of dreading it, school and me never really mixed. What was even worse was because I couldn’t read English without wanting to decapitate someone; I had to wear glasses to make sure I didn’t misread anything.

They where charmed to make everything I read look like Greek. I’m allowed to write in Greek for all my class’s cause they could use a spell for everything.            

Only McGonagall knew what I really was and what all the other foreign exchange students where so I had to try to act at least a little bit normal. Yeah right, me, normal. I chuckled a little at this thought. None of the teachers really liked me at all, I hadn’t exactly made the best first impression I guess.

I was walking to transfiguration alone when all of the sudden I heard someone trying to catch up with me. “Nico!” Hermione yelled.  I groaned, I was happy she was trying to make an effort but I seriously didn’t want to talk to anyone.

Oh well, I slowed down and waited for her to catch up with me. She was breathing a little heavily and I rolled my eyes, these wizards seriously needed some physical exercise.

            “What’s up Hermione?” I asked slightly irritated. If she heard it she didn’t let it show. “Well” I groaned this wouldn’t be good, still she ignored me.

“This morning made me realize, we know nothing about America, do you think it might be possible for us to see your world?” I had to repress a grin, seeing as that was the plan all along. “You say that like you’ll go to America and everything will automatically change.” She smiled, “Yeah I kinda feel like it will” I still didn’t smile.

“Twenty nine days” she hmphed “uhg you’re annoying.” I did my half smile thing “Gee thanks.” I remembered what I had told Harry earlier

*Flashback

Don’t tell anyone I have a girlfriend. Or anything you learned about me. I promised my friends I wouldn’t make a head start for making friends and learning to much about your world. I don’t know why they sent me. Sure I’m observant but I’m not exactly friendly” Harry laughed “Yeah sure, and I highly doubt you’ve never been friendly to any one. Being suspicious of people isn’t always such a horrible thing, just try to make sure that it doesn’t take over all your judgment.” I nodded “Alright, and, thanks, Harry” I nodded and he smiled a little before walking away.

*Flashback end 

I watched as she walked away and stood up, stretching before looking over to -- I laughed as he took tentative sips of his coffee. "Your last one?" he nodded sadly, "you know what Leo should invent next? A thing thats like the cornucopia, but with coffee" my eyes bugged "that's brilliant, remember that" he nodded enthusiastically.  

  We walked to class, me trailing a little bit behind him, my eyes darted around, constantly looking for any type of danger as I twirled my ring. As I walked into the classroom I saw a cat sitting on the desk, everyone was still talking as if they didn't realize the teacher was here.

   She couldn't fool me, every persons aura is different, and they arent anything like animals. When I came here I learned that wizards where also different then humans and demigods, as demigods where to humans.

Rome and Greecian where slightly different as well, the more resent the godly blood the stringer your aura is. For me it would be very strong, but for say some one who's great great grandfather was a god it would be a little dimmer, its all very confusing. 

 "Good morning professor, you're looking well," I smirked at the cat and every one turned to look at me in awe. The cat lept of the desk and turned into the professor mid leap.