Larry "Cheasty" Koopa

"I, Larry Koopa, love being sneaky! It's my greatest skill! Hehehaha!" 

Headcanon No. 2 has arrived! Meet Larry Koopa! Bowser and his wife Clawdia didn't actually name him after after anyone in particular, but they agreed that he "Just looked like a Larry". 

One of Bowser's favorite 3 kids, Larry is famous for being sneaky, devious, cunning, and he won't hesitate to lie or cheat when the time comes.

How old are you?

"11! I was the youngest until Jr. was born."

What is your favorite thing to do?

"I dunno, really... I guess I haven't thought much about it. Probably either helping Luddi in the lab or something, or maybe helping him cause trouble. Hehehe..."

Who is your favorite sibling, and why?

"Ludwig. As for why... I guess mainly I just look up to him so much. He's the strongest, and he's so talented. I also like his music a lot. He teaches me all kinds of cool stuff too! He's always been nice to me too, especially whenever I was picked on."

Who is your least favorite sibling, and why?

"Uh, I might should get the Koopa army to protect me for saying this, but it's probably Wendy. She's sooo annoying! She's been the reason for a lot of times we've messed up, and she whines all the time."

What is your favorite food?

"Well, I really like sour stuff. Maybe some kind of sour candy."

What is your favorite color?

"Bright, sky blue."

What environment do you have your kingdom in?

"Grassy. I like the plains."

When did you come closest to defeating Mario?

"Hmmm... probably that time when we all met our paper counterparts and me and Ludwig fought Mario, Luigi and Paper Mario... we actually battled them twice. We were the most difficult battle for them before King Dad."

Well, looks like we're done with Larry! Say bye!

"Seriously?! I'm not five..."

Ugh... just do it.

"Fine. See ya later people!"

Technically you won't, seeing as you only get one page each. 

"..."

Muahaha! Until next time!