Wedding Day

You wake up to your alarm singing Adele's song "On and Only". You sit up and slam the alarm off. (Literally )

'Hmmmm.... What should I do today?' you think, stretching your arms out in front of you.You look over to your boyfriend (you don't realize he is your fiancée right now). 'Oh yeah! Tomorrow is the wedding and I need to go buy a dress today! I already have the dress shopping reservations in!'

You hop out of bed and quickly get dressed into a baggy shirt and comfortable jeans. You kiss your sleeping FIANCEE's forehead before you grab your bag and rush out of the house. You didn't leave a note because he knew you would be gone.

~Time Skip: Brought To You By: South Korea's "Eat your daily Kimchi!"~

You walk into the dress shop and you spend around three hours looking for a dress. Eventually you found the perfect dress and it fit your budget perfectly!

It was a summer type dress, because you were getting married on the beach, and had gorgeous beading, starting t the bosom and flowing to the bottom of the dress. It was a perfect bright white, and had ruffles at the top. The straps could be removed if you wanted it strapless. Of course on the journey of finding this perfect dress, you had the help of: Hungary, Liechtenstein, and Ukraine. (Belarus was trying to find Russia, so she didn't join you). The three had actually picked the dress for you. At first you didn't like it, but the countries literally FORCED you into the thing. You ended up falling in love with it. It fit perfectly around your curves and complimented the rosiness of your cheeks.

You bought the dress and went out to lunch. After lunch you dropped Lily off at her house because Switzerland wanted her back by 4. Then you went to Hungary's and Austria's house. You sat in the living room and had tea with 'Mr. Austria' as you called him when you were poking fun. You were staying at their house for the night because of the wedding (no idea why )

You retire to the room you will be staying in and lie down on the plushiness of the bed in the center of the room. It had been neatly folded... until you practically slammed yourself down on it.

You climb under the blankets and try not to think to hard about tomorrow.

~Time Skip to the Wedding: Brought To You by: Japan's favorite band "Vocaloids"~

You sit in the room by yourself with your dress on. You stared at yourself in the mirror, hoping this would go well.

You had asked the other girls to leave alone for a few moments so you could think. You were so nervous. Just then Elizaveta burst through the door with a nervous Austrian man behind her.

"Come on! You need to walk down the aisle now! Austria will walk you, won't you?" she asked Austria.

He just nodded.

You walk out of the room and Austria took your arm. When hungary ran into the room where you were going to say your vows, Austria said, "I remember ven I married Elizaveta. It vas zhe best day of my life. I hope it's zhe same for you!"

You were surprised, you had never heard Austria say something so deep before "Thank you, Mr. I am Going To Say Deep Things Today." You laughed nervously.

He sighed, knowing you were joking around because you were nervous. "Look zhere is no reason to be nervous! I am being serious vight now!"

Then he started walking. You reached the altar and the priest went on and I mean ON!

Finally he said: "(First name Last name) do you take Arthur Kirkland to be your newly wedded husband?"

"I do," you say,

"Arthur Kirkland do you take (first name last name) to be your newly wedded wife?"

"I do," he smiled down at you.

"You may kiss the bride."

The two of you shared a passionate kiss and everyone left the building.

A/N: I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! You guys can make up your own honey moon. Also I have one more chapter to write for this and then tits over. So if you want me to make more tell me in the comments!

Luv You All~~

Daphne