This Note.

So, I can honestly say that this story is going to come to an end. The next chapter is the last chapter.  Then I'll post the epilogue to it and then it'll be finished. I honestly had so much planned for this story but as of now I see it going nowhere and I really can't string a story out for as long as I have been. It's not fair to you guys or to me. I loved writing this story in the beginning, I had about ten chapters written before I even started posting this. But now I've got a lot of responsibilites going on in my life and I just can't ever seem to find the time to write. 

I really wanted this story to be something different than what I've originally written because a lot fo fan fictions are the same cliche stuff. I never want that to happen but now it is. I've got the last story line figured out and this weekend I will write it and have it up for you guys. 

As for writing anything else. I'm going to finish the other stories I have as well. Then I'm going to do the same thing I did for this story, I'm going to write it out before posting, but I'm writing all of it. That way I don't have to make everyone wait a blue million years for an update. 

Meh, I really want to give you all a hug and say I'm sorry face to face but this will do; I guess. (Well it's all I have so it has to work.) A lot of you, from the beginning gave me a lot of praise for this story and you couldn't wait for more. I hope I have a lot of you still reading now. :)

You guys are my inspiration and I'll always know that without you all this story, as well as my others, would be nowhere. I'm just really sorry! I feel like absolute crap for letting you all down, hope you all forgive me.  

I Love You Guys SO Much! <3

-Courtney