Trust Issues..... Again.

I Know I Said I Would Update Yesterday But Honestly I Had No Time To Even Think.  But It's Here; The Last Chapter And Hopefully You All Enjoy This. I Think It's A Weird Thing To Post As The End But You All Will Probably Kill Me, If You Knew Where I Lived. ;) Lol But The First Part Is Something I Had Planned For The Sequel But Since I Am Not Doing That I Encorperated It In Here. (: Hopefully Things Make Sense And The End Isn't So Bad.!!!! :)

 - Third Person

It wasn’t intentional or anything of that. He was aware as was she. They just weren’t thinking that they would get caught and that on its own made them want it more. They knew that what they were doing was going to ruin their own relationship. With their loved ones but at the moment everything was just so right. She was new to everything and he was willing to teach her.

It was the typical story about how once they started they couldn’t stay away. Once everything was all said and done they made a promise to keep it to themselves, never telling anyone what they had just done.

The only problem was it wasn’t a one-time thing, they kept seeing each other. Meeting whenever they could and keeping up the charade of a normal relationship.

But secrets don’t always stay inside forever, people find out and things go bad. What happens when a lie that’s been kept under wraps for a while finally becomes known and relationships get put in jeopardy?

Things may not always be as they seem. Smiles can be faked, lies can be told, and people aren’t who they seem to be.

-Wesley

I watched as she slowly fell asleep wrapped in my arms. It had been a long night of us just talking and moving our relationship forward. I smiled softly at her but the nagging in my head came back. It was something that I wanted to forget about but I could never get it out of my brain.

When I was alone it would creep back into the forefront of my mind and it would stay there until I fell asleep. I hated it but I couldn’t change it. I’m not proud of it; in fact I’m disgusted with it and know that it’s something that I thought I would never do.

And if Isabella ever found, well I don’t even know about that.

A buzzing on the stand made me jump. It was Isabella’s phone ringing. I debated whether I should answer it or not; I mean the only other people that call her are the guys and her mother. Sometimes when she has to work her boss calls her but nobody else.

I reached over and grabbed the white IPhone and looked at the caller I.D. My blood boiled when I saw who it was. I didn’t answer it; instead I ignored it and then turned it off.

Why the hell did Theo call her? He knows that if he comes in contact with her again then it won’t be to pretty. The asshole hurt her and then made her feel like complete shit while stalking her and in my book that’s just pathetic of a man to do.

I let everything that he did to her come back into my mind; from him forcing her to kiss him and them actually dating. The more I thought the more I despised this guy.

“Wesley?” I snapped my head down to find Isabella staring at me. I didn’t even notice I was shaking so bad that I woke her up. I let her go so she could sit up and little.