The chicken shamon (EDITED)

(Edited)

Aphmau's POV

I have to go by my middle name, Aphmau now to keep my identity. I became Lord quickly and met some interesting people. I still think about the few. It hurts me to think about them but I have a new life now. I just want to forget it all.

^~^Magical GAWKEN Time Skip To MCD Episode 28^~^

I had went to this crazy cat island and one of her cats grew so I had to get a potion from this guy named the chicken shamon. I was also supposed to look for the Lord daughter Cadenza. I walked up to a red chicken and it started clucking like mad and then I got knocked out.

When I woke up I noticed that I was in a house. I looked up and saw I sight I thought I would never see in years. It was Caster!

"CASTER!!!!", I yelled excitedly.

"Jess!!!!", Caster said forgetting that the red chicken ran away again. We hugged each other and rejoiced. "Why did you leave and what do you want?"

"I know very well you know what happened that day I left. I know you felt the presence of him I'm here looking for the Chicken Shamon."

"Well you've come to the right place."

"Oh really then where is he."

"You're looking at him."

"YOU THE CHICKEN SHAMON WOW your career really went downhill!"

"Come on Jess dont be a tease! slSo what do you need."

"First off, I need a potion that makes big and I mean big animals small again."

"So an overgrowth... I see."

"Exactly, so can you do that for me."

"It is possible, but it will take some time. So to pay me back by making my people houses. All the supplies are in the chest. So get to work and the potion will be done."

^~^Magical Chicken Time Skip to after the potion is done^~^

"Ok then is there anything else you need.", Caster said.

"Well there is one other thing. Can you erase my memory of the few?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jess?"

"Yes I am sure I want to do this."

"Before we start I want to say that if you touch Mjolnir your memories will come back."

"Thanks Castor you are really my brother from another mother."

He grinned at me before doing the ritual and when I left I forgot everything about the few.

A/N

Hey guys this is future Pengy here. I am here because I am editing this story and this chapter did not have a author note. So there. Boom.  Goodbye.

Pengy out

P.s 444 words, such a little amount!