3 Months Later

Aria's POV

It's been three months and I've warmed up to Jess and she's trusting me to go on a trip alone, just me and her and nobody else. But I'm scared... what if Luna gets in trouble what if we find the Few and I'm executed for working with Loki! So many things could go wrong but Loki with let Thor,  Alex's dad, Superman and my dad, Tony Stark, go. Loki captured my dad a week ago and raised the bar and said if we don't do this he will kill them all.

Flashback Start

"Aria I have to go away for a few days but daddy and brother with take care of you.", My mom said.

"Ok mama!" A 4 year old me cheerfully replied.

She turned to her husband and said, "Take care of her honey, you know I might not come back, so please take care of her and Sly too. I know he is 29 but please I don't want anything to happen to them."

"I know honey, but I can't lose you.", my dad said.

"I love you, but it is my time to do what I need to do."

"I love you too, I will miss you alot."

They hugged and my mom got her backpack and ran out the door. But you could hear her whisper, 'I will always be in your hearts.'

Flashback End

I noticed I was crying slightly and I quickly wiped away the tears because suddenly Jess walked into the room.

"Hi Aria, sorry for barging in but are you ready to go?"

A/N

Hoi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. It had some of Aria's backstory and I had to do the time skip because then it would be boring. So ye... See you next time.

Pengy out