Dinner 8D

Aphmau's POV

I was setting the table when Aria walked in with Luna, with a unicorn in her arms? They glanced at me and Luna set the unicorn down.

"Hi um who's this?", I asked.

"Oh this is Lavender we got her out of nowhere.", Luna said.

"Oh great come sit down."

"Ok."

We all sat down and ate. After dinner we decided to play a game called two truths and a lie. We decided that I would go first.

"Ok so I am a Lord, I currently have 2 dogs and I love to stay inside all day.", I said.

"The third one", They both said at the same time.

"Good job now Luna go."

"Ok, so I have a pet unicorn, I have 2 brothers and I used to have a pet turtle.", Luna replied.

Aria said the second one and I said the third one, Aria was right.

"Ok so I have a brother, I had two pet creepers, and I'm related to an evil person."

Luna said the second one, and I said the third one.

"Welp Luna's right I only had 1 creeper pet and yeah I'm related to a evil person, but I trust you enough to tell you this so yeah."

"It's ok, oh by the way who's your brother?"

"Oh you wouldn't know him, his name is Sly."

"Sly, that sounds familiar hmm."

"Well Luna and I have to go so bye Aph."

"Bye girls and Lavender."

"Bye."

As they walked out the door I sighed and said to myself, 'I still don't know why that name seems familiar, I haven't met anyone named Sly before.'

A/N

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and pls check out my new book More Than Just Brothers A Mithross Story.  

Pengy out

P.S. 278 Words Boom

 278 Words Boom