Crying

^~^Sly's POV^~^

Today is the day Jess's funeral is but she changed her name to Aphmau. I just can't believe my wife is dead. She went missing 6 years ago. I will go to her funeral and all the people from the few will except Castor because we haven't seen him in years so he is probably not coming. Kala is really sad too because now she is the only girl in he group and Jess was her best friend. I walked up a mountain to the statue of Lady Irene. A lot of people were their that we didn't know and everyone was staring at us. We of course didn't have our suits on so we looked like normal people. I also saw Thor, Jess's dad, hidden in a bush nearby. I smiled and he smiled back to me. We sat down at the back of the rows of chairs in front of the statue. Just then a weirdo in a chicken feather suit thing walked up the hill and saw us and all the other people were wondering why this person was here.

"Why is the Castor the Chicken Shaman here?", a girl with blond hair and glasses said.

"Emmalyn~Sama, Kawaii~Chan thinks that he was a friend of Aphmau~Senpai's.", a girl with pink hair and cat ears and tail said. We stared in shock of Castor and were trying to hold in laughter. How had he gone so coo coo to be someone that wears a chicken suit thingy. But I guess Castor knew about Jess being here because this Kawaii~Chan girl said that Castor the "Chicken Shaman" knew her. He came by us and sat down.

"Castor is that really you?", Jose asked.

"I missed you guys so much!", Caster exclaimed. "Is her pilller out?"

"Yes it is." I said.

"Oh I hoped that yeah." He said.

We focused our attention on the statue of Jess's mother because it was starting.

^~^Time skip to after the funeral because Pengy doesn't know what to do^~^

We walked away from the statue and went to the woods nearby. We put on our suits and I carried Kala to the Hall. I walked over to her pillar and sat down sobbing.

^~^A/N^~^

HOI guys so i am not dead but I finally updated and so yeah I will update again soon so look out for that. Also I have another story called Aphmau's FNAF Life so go check it out.

Pengy out