The Village/Unicorns!!!!

Luna's POV

Luna's POV

I woke up with a start and got up. I took my celestial key of my pocket. I went to my little safe place thing and went to the little boxed sink. I washed up my arm and wrapped it in a strong bandage. I went over to the chest and grabbed an orange. I sat down on my sky blue bed and ate the orange. When I was done I took out my celestial key and with a little pop I was back in Jess's house next to Aria and I temp bed. I jumped in the bedsheets and went back to bed.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I quickly got up to see Aria and a girl cooking pancakes. I could sense this girl has magics and she has pointy ears so she must be an elf! Suddenly I tensed up Aria and I have magics too and she could sense it.

"Hi good morning, Luna.", a cheery Aria said.

"Um... did you bump your head last night. Your acting happy.", I answered.

"Oh ha ha very funny but no I was just coming up here to make breakfast, like I always do, when I saw Zoey here making pancakes and I wanted to help because I love to cook.", Aria replied.

"Yeah and she is amazing at it too and I couldn't help but notice that you guys have magics. What kinds do you guys have.", Zoey said.

"Um... well Aria has Nature Magicks and I have, well, I have the magicks of creating weapons.", I said.

"Oh cool well I have Barrier Magics.", Zoey replied.

"Ok well Luna and I have to check out the village, so goodbye Zoey. See you later.", Aria said.

Timeskip to when they're done building their house.

"We did good.", I said.

"Yeah we did.", Aria said.

Aphmau's POV

I walked around the village and saw a new path leading to a new house. I ran all the way there and knocked on the door. Aria answered and I smiled.

"Good job girls, that was fast.", I said.

"Thanks, it's just a house.", She said.

"I know but still I can't make a house even this fast."

"Yeah we just went with the flow."

"Well good job. I have to go do my other rounds but how about you guys come over for dinner."

"Um I'm not sure."

"Well Zoey will be cooking."

"Oh well then see you at 5?"

"Yeah, 5, BOI"

"Boi!"

Aria's POV

Jess walked away from me and I walked back in, closed the door, and went to the living room. I sat next to Luna and I poked her. She snapped out of her thoughts and turned to me.

"Hi Aria, who was at the door?", Luna asked.

"Jess.", I replied.

"Oh so um I wish I had a unicorn."

That was rand-"

*Pengy popped out of nowhere*

"Boom Unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!! You welcome girls!!!!!!!!!!" Author, Pengy person yelled excitedly.

*Disappears behind fourth wall*

"Um what just happened?", Luna said questioning life.

"Um well your wish came true, Luna", I stated.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Welp what do you want to name it?"

"Well I was thinking Lavender because of it's purple mane."

"Great now we have to go to Jess's house for dinner."

"Let's bring Lavender."

"Ok"

A/N

So hi guys Pengy here sorry for not updating for along time but school has been rough and I just couldn't update my stories. But here is something for you guys.

 But here is something for you guys

Pengy out

P.s: 580 Words... Boom