Physical Dream

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME VIOLENCE, SRY

Recap of the Last chapter

Then I fell asleep, knowing that Kala was there.

Jessica's POV

Dream Start

I woke up in a dark room with a single light shining in front of me. There was a chair in the middle of the light and I sat down. Suddenly I got strapped down and couldn't move. I saw a dark figure come towards me and I saw a long green cloak billowing behind him.

"Jessica Aphmau Stark, I told you not to go back!" the figure said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't know who I am." He said as he stepped out of the shadows. "Why my dear niece, why would you ever forget me."

"Loki."

"So my dear niece, why did you go back?"

"Because I had to."

"Oh Jess, you know what. Since I have you here and you broke the rules, I am going to make you feel pain!"

I bit my tongue as Loki started to cut me. He stabbed me in the arm, leg and chest. I started to scream.

Kala's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jess screaming. I saw her clothes slowly get soaked in blood. I noticed she was saying things like, stop it Loki, and just screaming. SO I called Sly and Castor.

Call- S:Sly, C:Castor, K:Kala

S: What is it Kala.

C: Yeah it's like 2 in the morning.

K: IT'S JESS!

S: WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!

K: SHE'S IN A PHYSICAL DREAM!

C: We'll Be Right There.

K: OK hurry!

Call end

In the next minute they were all there and they rushed to me and Jess's room. They saw her and started freaking out.

"The only way to stop this is if we go into the physical dream with her and kick Loki's butt." Sly said.

"But the problem is the cuts won't heal by magics or anything at all." Castor replied.

"It will be fine, she's tough, just go." I said.

"Thanks Kala, I didn't want to lose her again." Sly whispered softly.

"No problem, now go before it's too late!"

"Ok lets go Castor."

They placed their hands on Jess's chest and disappeared into the physical dream.

Sly's POV

We got transported into Jess's physical dream to see Loki holding a knife to Jess's arm. We saw him cut here and I came unhinged. Castor told me to calm down a bit and I did.

"Loki!" Castor yelled as Loki turned to us.

"Oh hi Castor son of Hawkeye and Sly son of Iron Man." Loki replied mischievously.

"Let her go!" I yelled back.

"Um how about you fight me." He said.

"Fine come here." Castor exclaimed.

We got into a full blown brawl. I kicked him, and he fell down. Castor brought his bow so he stabbed him with an arrow. Loki kicked me where the sun doesn't shine and I fell on the ground in pain.........

Time Skip to Last Part of the Fight Brought to you by Penguins!

We had cornered Loki by the edge of the void and Castor kicked him off. When he was gone from sight we started getting transported out of Jess's mind. When we were out we were drained of energy and we saw Jess slowly get up.

"Jess!" I yelled.

"You're ok!" Castor exclaimed.

"Of course I am, thanks for saving me." Jess replied.

"Yeah thanks for saving my best friend boys." Kala said.

"Now go to bed you two." Jess said.

"But Mom!" I protested.

"Now!" she shouted.

"Ok, moomy." Castor giggled.

They went out of our room and me and Kala hugged. Then we went to sleep ready for the party tomorrow.

A/N

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter it took alot of time considering it didn't save  >:( But I redid it and have a good day!

Pengy out

P.S 649 Words!