Castor and Aria

Important

This chapter is in the present

Thank you

Aria's POV

As we approached the lonely, torn down village, filled with chickens, it reminded me of the pictures of Castor, my brother showed me when I was little. We walked to the nicest house in the village and Jess knocked on the door. A man with a weird chicken suit, that looked alot like Castor, stood in front of us.

"Oh Hello Terrible Chicken house builder!" He said in a weird accent that appeared to be fake.

"Hey Chicken Shammon, this is Aria, you told me you wanted to see her." Jess replied.

"Yes I did Terrible Chicken house builder, thank you, now would you mind leaving us alone for a few?"

"Sure Aria, will you be ok?"

"Ya, but thanks for worrying." I answered.

Jess headed off to the boat and I headed inside with the Chicken Shaman. We both sat down, on the floor, and he stared at me distastefully.

"So as you know my name is Aria, what is your name?" I said breaking the silence.

"Well my name is Castor and I'm a your brother's friends." He replied sourly.

"Oh, I thought I recognized you, why did you want to talk to me about?"

"Because we know what you and Luna are doing."

"Oh great, can I tell you why we're doing this, without you telling the others."

"I don't know, traitor. I might think about it."

"Ok well Loki appointed us to do work for him because he knew if he threatened things we love we would do whatever he wanted, so at first he threatened Sly, and once we finished that task, he did some terrible things to us if we did things wrong and then he captured Jess's dad, Sly and my dad, Kala's dad, and Alex's dad so we had to do this mission, or he would kill them."

"Have you tried fighting him."

"Heck no! He is so much stronger than us and we couldn't beat him."

"I believe you but that is dirty, him using the things you love to his advantage!"

"I know but, you know he will if we don't do it."

"He will if you do it to! I have to tell the Few! Oh wait, they don't know, I know where Jess is darn it!"

"Maybe if I encourage Jess for us to go back to get Luna and come back you can get back her memories and then we can go back to the hall and make a plan to defeat Loki!"

"Great idea, you are brilliant, see ya."

"See ya! Wait can I have a potion to help with seasickness?"

"Sure."

He made the potion then sent me off to get Luna and convince Jess to go back. I finally convinced her and I drank the potion and went off. When we arrived at Phoenix Drop I ran over to Luna and my house.

"Luna! LUNA!" I hollered.

"What!" Luna answered.

"I found Castor and I will explain everything there."

"Ok, fine."

We ran to the dock and waited for Jess.

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed, I will update soon! Have a great day.

Pengy out

Ps. 511 words ye