Of Course You Are

Cameron's Pov
I tugged at my purple sweatpants and looked down at my dark grey high top converses that topped my relax outfit with a big dark grey hoodie clinging to me while I ruffled my hair this is not a good idea.

I swore to Jungkook's mom I would never see him again ever.  I bit my lower lip shifting looking at myself in mirror someone who doesn't deserve happiness is what I see.

I let a loud abrupt sigh out letting my arms fall down and rest at my sides nibbling on my lower lip almost enough to make it start bleeding.

The week came were I promised Namjoon I would see Jungkook one last time before I left for good. I shouldn't have come back and yet I still did for the desire of being where I once was happy.  My phone buzzed from the neatly made bed and I walked over grabbing it sliding it unlocked.

Kim Namjoon: I'm here outside waiting I can't come out since I can't risk getting caught.

I nodded sending I'm coming and then shoved my phone in the sweatpants pocket and I looked around one last time were all come back at to leave.

_____________________
"I can see you're freaking out a bit." Namjoon called looking at me as we walked the halls of big hit "just a little bit." I answered with a small neck roll when Namjoon smiled.

"It will be okay I've explained to the guys out your situation and problems they won't blow up or anything I'll make sure of it." he called patting my shoulder a bit comforting "thanks, Namjoon," I called he nodded.

We stopped out by one of the many meeting rooms and he twisted the doorknob stepping in since I came up to his shoulders.

I could see inside as well I looked at all six of the guys goofing around but one I could see who had a smile laughing quietly it was Jungkook, my kookie I thought.

"I don't wanna do this now Namjoon." I pleaded scared he just shook his head fast making me step in with him beside him.

I took a deep breath in when Namjoon nodded "guys." he called quietly in English looking around.

Each one of them looked up one by one on their own with there own emotions and expressions springing up but when Jungkook looked up his mouth flew open in disbelief.

I looked into the wide eye Jungkook taking a deep breath in and spoke quietly.

"Hey kookie." I whispered he got up fast with a small stumble but rushed to me "Cameron is that really you." he stuttered looking at me.

I slowly nodded without a second thought Jungkook hugged me tight bringing me down to his height.

I wrapped my arms around his neck shutting my eyes moving my arms down to cling to him he looks so different.... grow up he was trembling slightly almost like if he let go I would leave.

"I haven't seen you in years where'd you go?" he whimpered I swayed a bit speaking.

"Jungkook I had to leave not only for you but for myself and others I wasn't the right one to be around I hurt people I care about," I whispered.

"That's not true and you know it." Jungkook whimpered his face pressed into the crook of my neck.

"I loved you I still do I'm still not over you ." Jungkook was exclaiming to me hard he hit me on my chest releasing his grip on me looking up to me with a deep glare.

"Why?" he asked his voice cracking heavy I ruffled my hair with one hand still around him.

Jungkook new scent hit me realizing it was imprinted on my clothes "a little someone wanted me to pay you visit after he found me last week." I called out with a mini smile Namjoon chuckled.

"Hyung always does best." he joked one of them chuckled a bit. I looked to Jungkook "he says your unhappy sad all the time and I wanna tell you Jungkook." I whispered making sure he was watching me which he was.

"I'm not worth the tears," I mumbled sadly to him Jungkook inhaled hard shaking his head face.

"Are you crazy of course you are."