Moment's

Cameron's pov
I gave Jungkook the warning look of amusement as we sat at the kitchen table in the morning in the dorm the first morning in a few weeks were they all were here me and Seokjin had cooked and well I felt happy for the first time in a while.

I felt happy again Jungkook was sitting across from me and he well would kick me across from the table a playful joked or nudge me while I was eating in certain areas making me choke on my food or drink.

And sometimes I was in convos with Namjoon and Yoongi when he would. Yoongi shot me a strange look when I was sweating "are you okay?" Yoongi asked raising a eyebrow.

I nodded "yeah I'm fine." I said shooting Jungkook a look as he was chuckling going back to eating his food and talking with Hoseok "so what's up with you and Jungkook." Yoongi muttered bringing some food up to eat and I looked to Jungkook seeing him laugh and smile.

"We're okay." I muttered with a smile "just okay?" Yoongi asked curious and I nodded "just okay." I whispered back and Yoongi nodded "that's good doesn't seem like he is crying to sleep anymore what ever you did seems to be working." Yoongi called with a smile.

I felt a kick on my ankle and I hissed a bit hitting Jungkook on his thigh close to his area and he squeaked laughing at nothing since Hoseok wasn't talking.

I snorted bursting into laughter actually snorting in my laugh and I held my nose Jungkook burst into laughter at that.

Everyone was looking at us odd but Seokjin found it cute since he was smiling "I'm sorry." I apologized amused when Jimin grinned "hey Cameron you wanna come to hongdae with me I need some more outfits for the wings tour coming up?" Jimin asked.

I nodded "sure why not I just got paid when Jimin?" I asked "after breakfast." Jimin glamed and I nodded "alright." I said smiling at him when he smiled back.

I looked at Jungkook playful raising my eyebrow he chuckled cutely looking down at his food to eat. I am glad we are back together I thought happy facing Taehyung to speak to.

.......
"So are you gonna have fun with Jimin?" Jungkook asked curiously as he stood in front of me as I changed. I nodded slipping my faunal over my head.

"I think it will be a good chance for us to bond since me and him never really you know talk." I muttered buttoning the purple faunal up and slipped my white skinny jeans on.

"Besides you can't be jealous Jungkook because I'll be spending the whole month with you until you leave for wings now what will I do looking like a lost puppy without you." I joked.

Jungkook grinned looking to the side "I don't know what will you do?" Jungkook asked me teasing.

I ruffled my hair up and chuckled looking at him "well I can't kiss you." I said taking a step "yeah." Jungkook said "what else?"

"We can't hug we can't cuddle or you can't just come to me when you're sad." I said Jungkook hummed a bit.

"You're right." Jungkook said amused he came to me and slipped his arms around me his hands in my hair.

I held his waist amused "the stunts you pulled this morning weren't funny." I muttered playful Jungkook chuckled.

"I was just teasing Cameron." Jungkook said with a smile "sure I'm sure you were teasing." I whispered quickly kissing him Jungkook smiled in the kiss gripping my hair a bit with both hands pulling me to him more to kiss me fully.

I lifted Jungkook up and set him on the dresser. He squeaked laughing on my lips a bit and I chuckled "I love you." I muttered "mmmm I love you too." Jungkook whispered on my lips.

"Cameron." I heard Taehyung exclaim outside my door "shhh." I muttered to Jungkook who nodded still holding me I pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah." I called when Jungkook messed with my hair "where's kookie at he has a pair of my headphones." Tae called Jungkook looked at me amused.

"I don't know Tae check with Jimin." I called "alright." Taehyung called Jungkook was trying to hide his laughter and he started chuckling quietly.

I pressed my head on his neck "how long do we have to hide." Jungkook muttered and I smile kissing his neck "maybe until you get back baby." I muttered.

He chuckled groaning a bit when I bit his neck a bit Jungkook lifted my face up and pressed his lips against mine for another kiss.

I smiled cupping his cheek we pulled away for a second "when I'm away for the few months you won't find anyone waiting?" Jungkook asked me his eyes looking into my eyes.

"Nonsense that couldn't happen Kookie." I called when he smiled "I should let you get going before Taehyung starts looking for me." I nodded giving him another kiss which he smiled in.

"Love you Jungkook." I muttered he pecked my lips "saranghae Cameron." Jungkook whispered with a cute smile he slide off the dresser and I moved sway watching him slip out my room.