Stop It!

Jungkook's Pov
"What happened In the bathroom?" Seokjin exclaimed coming from the hall into the living room were me Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were.

"Cameron broke the damn mirror I needed to buy a new one," Yoongi grumbled looking up from his phone and I frowned keeping quiet to listen.

"Alright, I just wanted to know I'm cooking don't bug me it's your dinner." Seokjin called when we all called out things "where is he?" Hoseok called curiously.

Jimin grabbed the TV remote "him Taehyung and Namjoon went out to go clothes shopping." I answered Jimin ahhhed.

"I should have gone." Jimin grumbled and Hoseok laughed softly which I did also "all he is good for is breaking shit." Yoongi snapped and I grew defenses.

"Hyung can you stop," I called loudly raising my voice quite a bit when Hoseok gulped jolting.

"Oh no." Jimin muttered getting up "you know its the damn truth and I'm not afraid, to tell the truth." Yoongi shot at me with a small glare.

"He can't control it and there accidents like you haven't stop acting like your perfect stop putting him down in front me don't so even hyung." I snapped my emotions bubbling.

"Stop disrespecting me Jeon Jungkook raising your voice." Yoongi snapped even louder than before.

"I don't care if you're my hyung you're so rude and insensitive we were flexible with all the secrets you have forever you're so negative your so bitter because you haven't loved in your cold, ice heart!" I yelled.

"Guys stop Jungkook yah stop it." Jimin ordered, "I'm focused on my career that I worked for unlike you anymore Jungkook you're more focused on love what you felt and still feel isn't love it's a fucking trap and you think you'll be happy." Yoongi yelled with fury and my heart bubble with angry.

"Yoongi stop it!" Hoseok yelled angry when I clutched my fist tight and stormed up off the carpet "what the hell is going on!" Seokjin yelled coming out.

"Yoongi hyung I hate you-you're bitter and negative I hate that about you!" I screamed loudly I breathed in heavy.

"I don't care I don't care if you judge me for what I feel and what I still do but Cameron has been through a lot and you're making it worse I love Cameron and I will help with or without my hyung." I snapped with fresh tears bubbling in my core.

"I hate you Yoongi hyung you're terrible!" I yelled, "Jungkook -ah apologize." Seokjin ordered and I shook my head "no I hate all of you guys you're insensitive and only care about your self." I snapped angrily all my emotions all over sadness angry pissed off.

"Jungkook!" all of them shouted but I wiped my face with my sleeves storming away.

"Jungkook get back here!" Seokjin yelled In a demanding tone and I didn't listen grabbing my jacket and I slipped it on fast and I opened the dorm door fast storming out.

"Woah Jungkook what happen?" I heard Namjoon asked me I didn't know they were at the door. I rushed away with my head down crying I hate crying it makes me so much weaker then I am.

I covered my face with my covered arm sobbing into it when I got into the elevator pacing hard breathing heavy sniffling.

I grunted letting an angry scream/cry out hearing Yoongi's harsh words in my mind kicking the elevator and hit the wall with my clutched fist and I flopped down on the metal floor crying harder

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whispered to myself when I cried softly to myself "I hurt my hyung's I yelled at them I said I hate them when it's not true but why do they only see Cameron for his disorder why not that he is funny sweet kind and has a big heart."

I lifted my legs up I just need fresh air that's what I need I breath heavy and I then got up wiping my face hard when the elevator opened and I rushed outside the dorm and I was out on the sidewalk feeling the cold crisp air sniffling here and then as I let my head fall down