||Nine||

Nine

               Harry wasn't actually going on date tonight. He just wanted the man to feel hurt, like how he felt for the past two weeks. He hated that he was rejected, and now he wanted Louis to feel exactly how he did.

Cruel? No. Nasty? Maybe. Mean? For sure.

The boy knew what he was doing wasn't right, but at the moment he didn't care.

He took out his phone and dialed Niall's number.

Ring . . .

Ring . . .

"Hey, its Niall. I'm not able to answer my phone at the moment! I'm most likely eating food, so please leave a message at the beep. Thanks! And I'll get back to you."

The curly haired boy chuckled, "Hey, Ni. I was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out, but you must be busy at the moment. So, I'll text you later tonight. Bye, Ni. Love you, bud," he then hung up and threw his phone onto his bed.

"Ugh!" He growled annoyed. He was bored out of his mind, and he had no clue what to do.

---

Louis: I know you said not to message you, but I really miss you. 🖤 Haz, please message me back. Xx

Harry: You're messaging me after I specifically told you not to do so, Louis? Really?

Louis: Yes. It's just . . . I miss you.

Harry: 🐝 Buzz off.

Louis: Harry, please don't be like that. Where's the adorable and loving boy that I know?

Harry: He was left at your house after you rejected him twice. Nice going, buzz kill.

Louis: Harry.

Harry: What?! For God's sake.

Louis: I'm sorry.

Harry: Sorry doesn't always fix everything.

Louis: I know . . .

Harry: 👋🏻 Good-bye, Louis.

Louis: Wait!! Come to my house? Please. Just give me five minutes to talk.
Please?

Harry: Fine. I'll be there in a few minutes. You're getting five minutes, no more than that.

Louis: Thank you!!!!

Harry: Yeah, whatever.

---

The feathery haired man was nervous. He had only five minutes to apologize to the boy then ask him out on a date.

-Larabadara. xx
338 words. Unedited.

I know this chapter isn't long, like at all. I promise you that the next chapter will be longer. Xx

Chapter question: How do you feel about this whole chapter? About Harry being nasty? How do you feel towards Louis right now?