💚💙Twelve💙💚

(A/N: In the media there is a picture of what they're wearing for the date. Also there is a song you can listen to while reading this chapter.)

Twelve

*Three days later*

"Hello, gorgeous" Louis said as he opened the door to his home. He checked out the boy, eyeing him up and down.

Damn, he looks so good, the man thought, better than good. He looks fucking hot.

"Hi, Louis!" Harry squeaked, his cheeks turning bright red. "So where are we going for our date?" He asked nervously. Shuffling his white Converse covered feet on the ground.

"It's a surprise, babe" the blue-eyed man said softly as he grabbed his keys from off the side table in the entry way of the house. "Alright, lets get going now."

"O-okay . . ."

"Don't be nervous, love,"

---

The young lad kept fidgeting in his seat.

"Babe, calm down," the feathery haired man chuckled, "there's nothing to be nervous about." He took his right hand off the steering wheel and patted his date's left thigh, causing Harry to blush, "this date will turn out great, unless you hate what I have planned. Although, I'm sure you won't hate it."

"I'm sure I'll love whatever you have planned, Lou" the small boy giggled, "I'm happy that you asked me out on a date."

"Good to know then," the man chuckled, "Haz, we have almost known each other for a month, now. Did you know that?"

"N-no, I didn't."

"Mm," Louis hummed and placed his hand back onto the steering wheel, "so tell me more about yourself, Harry."

"Erm, well I like to sketch, I like pastel colors --" he giggled, "which is why I'm wearing a pastel-like blue sweater today," his eyes were shining brightly, "I also like to write songs. I love music."

"I love music as well, love," the man licks his lips, he turned down a dirt road that headed into a forest -- it wasn't that far from his home. "I actually write songs as well."

"Really?"

"Yes, peach" the older lad replied softly.

"That's great!" The curly haired boy giggled, "maybe we could write a song together sometime?"

"Sounds like fun."

"Yay!"

---

"Alright, open your eyes" Louis said as he removed his hands from covering the young lad's closed eyes.

Harry's eyelids fluttered open, "wow! Louis, this is beautiful. You didn't have to do all of this."

"