||Ten||

Ten

               The green-eyed boy knocked on the front of the older lad's home. "This better be good, or I'm going--"

"Harry!" Louis said happily, wrapping his arms around the young lad's waist and pulling him close to himself, "God! I've missed you so much, babe."

"Erm, Louis. I'm only here to listen to what you have to say. You have exactly five minutes, starting now."

The man let go of the boy and sighed, "well I wanted to say that I truly am sorry for rejecting you, twice. I miss you, Haz. God! I miss you so much, and I hate that you've been ignoring me. I like you, and I hate that you're moving on from me because in the future I want to be able to call you mine as well, just like you do. I really do, and if it wasn't for our age gap . . . You know that would happen a lot sooner than how it is, right now. Harry, I know you're pissed off with me, but please don't ignore me."

"I miss you, too, Louis. But --"

"Haz, wait," the blue-eyed man took a deep breath, "will you go out on a date with me?"

"I-I thought you said --"

"I know what I said, but I miss spending time with you, and I hate that you're upset with me. So will you please go out on a date with me?"

Tears welled up in the young lad's eyes. They weren't sad tears, no. They were happy tears. "Yes, of course I will!" He wrapped his arms around the man's neck, taking in his scent. "God! I've missed you so much, Lou!" He cried, "I'm sorry that I ignored you!"

"It's alright, darling. Please don't cry, it's not what you should be doing, ever. You should be smiling and feeling loved all the time."

-Larabadara. xx
310 words. Unedited.

I know I promised I'd write a longer chapter, but honestly I'm having writers block.

Ugh, I hate it so much.

Chapter question: How do you feel about this chapter? How do you feel about the upcoming date they're supposedly going on?