Where is she ..?

Arturo p o v

I haven't seen crystal all day it's bothering me ... I need to see her to tell her I'm sorry . I know she's not with that angle guy ... he is my sisters mate ... the sake for my little sister who's only a year younger then me I'm not gonna beat his ass ...!

I need to talk to her but I haven't seen her I'm going crazy...! I need to get things off my chest .. it's bothering me do much ...

I got a text from my uncle Luke ...

L: your mate is here but she is working for me ... your a big dumb ass are you blind or some thing ...!!! she is beautiful ...!!!

A: why she is working for you she is suppose to be at school ...!

I'm getting mad I don't like the idea of her working .... I never wanted to have my mate working ...

L: your mom didnt tell you did she ... Since she doesn't have anybody ..., she has to work to support some kids ...

A: thank for telling .

L: I don't want you any where near her ...!!! at my work ... only when it comes to her family and alpha and third commander stuff ... Your mom wanted me to text you to tell you to drop off her sister ... here and that is it ... just drop off the girl and leave .

A : okay I will drop her off ... where is she working at so I can tell her sister ...

L : with the dolphins ...

That was the end of our texting ..

I walk to my 6 period since its sixth period ... I do all my work and my teacher lets me leave if I do all my work since I'm a senior I only have 6 periods ...

I finish all of my work and I was able to leave . I figure that Judi would be hungry by time she got out so I waited for her at the spot that she would wait for crystal but I got tired of waiting so I went in to her School and I waited their for the next 45 mins.

When I heard kids I was looking for Judith I see her walk to the spot where she would wait for star ..

"Judith ..! " I called put her name and she looks straight at me and walks towards me ... she gives me a small fake smile on her face .

" Hey what's with the face shorty ...!? " She smiles at me and giggles a little ...

" Nothing ... where is crystal ...! " She says looking around with a eye brow raised ... " Oh it's nice to see you to...! " I say all smug crossing my arm over my chest to show her that I was some what hurt ...

" Uh..? hi ... now where is my sister ..!!!!! " Dang this little five year old making feel like jello compared to her sister ... but I don't blame he what so ever ... I wanted her sister too ...

" I was told to give you a ride to her come on .. " I waved my hand at her so she can follow me ... She follows me and it is so easy to lose her she is so short like her sister . I feel little fingers holding my hand .. I couldn't see who it is because their are to many little people around then I realized it was Judith ... I picked her up and started to walk again ...

I walk us to my old class blue 92 mustang . I drove us to the water park and me not listening to my uncle is some thing I love to do ...

" What we doing here ...!" she says and then "she works here now come on.."

Was all i said to her ... she followed me and a took her to where her-sister was suppose to be .