She told her mom and dad on me ..!!!

Crystal p o v

Five minutes has passes since I've last seen the two love birds walk out of here. I heard a hard knock at my door I went to go see who it is and I opened the door to see two very pissed the fuck off alphas standing in front of me . Arturo and Lola's parents the both stormed in the living room I close the door behide me I don't know why they are here but they are .... What ever it is that got them so mad I just hoped I was the cause for it .

" Crystal Gomez what the hell child are you put of your mind ...!!!". Arturo says in a husky voice crossing his arms over his chest giving me the evil glare . "uhmm alpha what are you talking about ..!?" I say honestly because I really don't know what i got into now honestly ....

" You and dropping out of school ...!!! young ladyyy..... we've got a bone to pick with you ...!!!!". The Luna said throwing her hands up in the sky . I look down then I look back at them . " Listen okay I need to find and get a job ...." I say honestly looking at both of them hoping that they won't make my decision hard enough on me ...!!! " What the hell for ...!!! crystal ...!!!! you are to young to drop out of school and your not mated yet so you can't use that one ....!!!" Arturo dad yelling at me then remembering what happen between his son and me .... I can see sorrow in both of their eyes but yet hurt in my decision making .

" No that's not why I'm dropping out I'm not mated that is true I'm rejected yes.... But now I'm a mother of four kids now ... I can't not not will not let anyone nor any thing spared my only family they are all I have let ... it's the only way I can provide for us to have food , clothes , and a roof over their heads ... alpha ... Luna it's the only way that I can think of to keep us together ... I'm not going to let people take care of the people who I have left when its my job to take care of them ... they are my responsible ... not any one else's ... "

They both look down at the floor then at each other . they both sat at the kitchen table I followed them and did the same thing they did . the looks on their faces had sorrow on them .

" Okay I can under stand where you are coming form ... crystal you do have to take care of small children and you do need a job to feed them clothed them and care for them .... not just them but your self .... but you also need a education young lady ... I can't just let you drop out just like that .... your grandfather would of died in a heart attack if he heard these very few words out of your mouth young lady ...!!!! " He said pointing his finger in my face making me fell like I'm five again and I'm trouble ....

" Then what do you suggest i should do then ...? it's going to be hard being a mom to them , school , work , third command stuff I have to do .... and also avoiding Arturo as much as possible but only when it comes to the safety of the pack ..., the safety of his girlfriend ... girl thing or who ever he decides to make a choice to marry to help lead the pack ...!? "

" I understand this isn't easy for you me dear but just know that you don't have to do this alone you know ...you are like a other daughter to me ... us ...! we not mind helping you what so ever ..." she says looking down at her hand that's intertwined with his and looking at him as they both look at each other sharing a smile . before their eyes are back on me again giving me the I'm serous look ....

" I can't let myself just doing that to you two ... besides you shouldn't be worry about me any ways . I'm just a third in command that is easy to replace ... " He growled at me I almost jumped out of my chair when he growled like that .

" Your not just some third in command ... you are my dons mate ... you are the future Luna and if my son is that dumb to see how such a wonder young lady you came to be then he is a bigger dumb ass then ever ...!!! You are like a daughter to me and I'm not just gonna let you throw away your life like that just because of my idiot son ...!!!!" He says pulling his mate closer to his body then before ..

" I know I am but like one but I have to think of what is best for the kids.... alpha ..? "

" You've got a point it is gonna be hard but ... but-t are you sure about a big decision like this one your taking ...!?" he says throwing me off and the Luna .

" No -o Dont even think about it ..! She needs a education .!!! baby ...!!! " She says pouting ... "Look baby she has a point she can't do all of it all by herself baby ...! the only think that we can do is at lease make her study for a couple of hours at lease four for every subject ...?" he says smirking at her knowing that she will agree to some thing like this ....

" Okay then it's set I'm gonna help you only when you go to work and I already have a perfect job for you ...!!! I will baby sit the three younger ones while Judith is at school ... and you at work when you get home ill tutor you ...!! " She said squealing and smiling at me ...

" Okay fine ...." I murmured .... knowing that I won't win fighting with her especially with her husband here ....

" Great it's a date then ...!! the job is down at the water park ... they need more people to work down their ... be their at 1230 okay ...?" She says smiling at me .

" Okay ...! uh just to ask you guys some thing uh mmm did Lola ...!? "

" Yup she told on you .." he says smiling about it ... okay now I know who's ass to kick later ....

" Well since its late we will ghetto you go ... night kido ..." he says to heading towards the door . " Night and I will be here at 10 ... okay bye ...!" she leaving the house ...

"Night ...! " I closed the door and I went up to my room and I let the darkness take over my eye lids .