Waking up

Arturo pov

I woke to some one crying then I realized the fire works in my right side of my body . I look down to see a sleeping crystal on my body completely on my whole right side of my body . she's so cute when she is sleeping .. I carefully get her off me trying not to wake her .... I grab the shirt I had last night and put it on as I was leaving her room . I walked in Amy and Eliz room to see both of them were up .

"Shh it's okay you two ... " I said as I was walking towards them . Seeing it was Eliz that was faking crying .... I got of them out of bed and then I looked at the clock to see its 930 in the Morning on a Saturday ...

" Where is ..." Judith said behide me I turned to face her and saw she was hand and hand with a very sleepy drake ... I chuckled at them with their missy hair ...

" She's still a sleep why don't you two go get dresses and we can go get some thing to eat while crystal sleeps some more ... uh what do y'all say about that ..!?"

" Okay ...!!!" drake aside and he rushed off into his room and I guess he was getting ready ... Judi just walked back to her room ...

I got the two little ones dressed let me just say its not easy when you got the two of them almost in their trouble twos ...

They both fought over on the clothes I've picked out for them ... I just hope when crystal and I have kids and their girls they are all hers ...

After I got them dressed in dresses Eliz in pink and Amy in green . Judith and drake were ready for us down stairs . Judith was wearing just some jean shorts with a yellow t-shirt . drake in dark gray pants with a white t- shirt on .

"Oh you guys wait here I'm gonna go leave crystal a note ."I said while grabbing a napkin off the table along with a pen .

I rushed up the stairs into crystals room .

" Hey I took the kids out to go eat I didn't want them to wake you .. ill be back ill bring some food for you too ...

P.S. I'm stealing the car ...

From .. Arturo ... "

I put the note right next to her were I was laying down at . I sneaked out as fast as I can and ran down the stairs. The kids were by the door waiting for me Judith had a pair of keys in her hand along with Amy's little hand .

" Ready ...?! I said walking towards the door . they all nod their heads and we were out the door.

" Which car is it...?" I asked Judith while I was locking the door . I turned to see them standing by their gramps car . Just great ill have to drive this ...? well at lease its not a mini van ....

I've unlocked the car and drake and Judith claimed into car . I put the girls in their seat . I drove off with the kids all stabbed in . I decided to go to the taco shop that is just half a hour way .

Half an hour later ....

We were all at the taco shop I order bean and cheese for all of them . Even myself and crystal ... The twins both ate two tacos . drake and Judith both had three tacos , I ate 5 all by myself .

After we finished I order another five tacos for crystal later when she wakes up later she could eat then .