Our talk

Crystal pov

I can't believe stupid used the Judith card on me . Knowing I don't want her to see me like this .... but I can't be mad he is all I want all I need but I need to be strong and not give in ... I can't let him touch me what so ever ...!

Judith wanted me to sing for after Arturo put her her up to ... She wanted the song that I've made up for for ever time she would ask what does 'loving in love fell like '.

" Just let me stay here for ever ... in your arms ... your all I ever need ... all I ever want in every second of the day .. We are just so addicted to each other touch ... all I ever need is you by me side.... you will alway belong to me ... my heart shall be yours forever and ever .... !!! I can't wait until we are madly in love ... While we gaze in each other eyes. ... You will always be mine .. My one in only ... for ever and ever ... you make me crazy in a very good way ... i can't spend a second away from your touch I need you now and for ever ... just can't wait to shout on the top of my lungs that I'm in love madly in love with and to tell the whole wide world that your mine and only mine ...

My heart and soul belongs to another .. ill say happily with a smile ear to ear .. when another asks .. me on a date ... "

I've stopped there when I heard a loud growled .. making me remember that a Arturo is still here with me and Judi . I look at him and all I see is guilt on his face ... For what he had done .. Judith just looks at the both of us and just shakes it off ...

I got lost in his big gray eyes I could feel my heart racing ... I shook my head and I've notice it was time for me to go home ...

" Come on let go home Judith .... Are you hungry ....!?" I ask looking down at her ... " Yea ...!!!! foood...! I need food ...!!". I just giggled at her and looked at Arturo ... I got Judith in between Arturo and I . Just so he wouldn't touch me ... my wolf howled for her mates touch ... hell I howled myself ...!!!

But I have to put the kids first ... I need to focus on my family and not focus on Arturo even though it killed me do much in the inside....

Arturo drove us to a Chinese place he order for us ... we ate in his car on the way to my house ..

When we got to my house I have her my kiss to open the door while I waited til she was inside to talk to him .

" Thank you for bring her ... thank you for the ride home ... thank you for the early dinner ... you don't have to take us out to eat .. Don't worry I told you and your dad that I will protect you for any harm in the future .. as you third in commander ... I will also protect our future Luna ... good night ... "

Was all I said and I bolted in side .. I could tell that I shocked Arturo by his face expression ... Which was good because I don't want to deal with him right now ... I closed the door as fast as I could and double locked the door and I covered the front windows so I nor he could see each other ..

My eyes are watery because of what I was doing to my wolf and I ... she understood why I did it though ... For our safety ... for letting him see me when I was down ...

I looked around the corner to see the Luna was a sleep on my sofa ... and so was the other kids and Judith was in her room maybe a sleep or some thing ...

I got all the kidos up to their rooms and I carried the Luna up to my room so she would have a bed to sleep on .

I was calling her husband at this point ....

" Hello ...?" he says through the phone ...

" Mm yes ... alpha I didn't want to worry you put the Luna is sleeping and I don't want to wake her sir ... I just wanted you to know she is still at my house ... "

...,

" Okay thank you I was sort of getting worried .. thank you for letting me know ... Ill be over in five to go get her .!!! "

" Alpha I don't mind .u. take care of what ever you need to do before you come get her .. "

" Thanks but I was just waiting for her to come home.."

" Okay ill see you in a little while ... "

"Okay thanks ... later .."

That was the last thing I heard him say and the next thing I know he was a knock at my door ..

I opened it and it was him .. Arturo dad ...

"Come in she is in my room ... sir come on follow me .. " Was the last thing I said and I smelled them ... rogues .. the alpha smelled them to ...

" Alpha stay here ill go ..." that was the last thing I said running out the Door .