She is so gonna get it

Arturo pov

Crystal is fast asleep on me and she is so cute . I'm sort of hurt that she stopped when she did but I'm happy because I don't think crystal was ready for me to mark her yet . I don't want to rush her or do it be force . I want to do it when the timing is just right .

Besides if she won't of stopped we would be a exacting a little one on its way . I look down to see crystals arm it's healing slowly .

I feel so bad my mate shouldn't of had gotten hurt in the first place ....!!!! don't at Lease she is safe with me now . I have no idea what I'm going to do when she won't listen to me ...!!!!

About her fighting at all but I will worry about that later . by time I get to her house I'm shocked that the house isn't on fire or destroyed or any thing.

I walk into the house to see all of them asleep on the floor . But not Alex he is in the kitchen . I walk up to crystals room and I lay her down on the bed . I cover her with blankets and I tuck her in .

I kiss her cheek and I went down to go see Alex . I see him stuffing his face with food and his face is covered with food on it .

" Wow dude it's like you never ate food ...!!" I said almost laughing when he just glazes at me . " Very funny ....!!! this is so good ....!!!! Dude if you don't want shot ill take her ...!!! she is a great cook ....!!!" I growled at him and he put his hands in the air..... " dude not like that ..!!!! I'm in love with the food not your mate ...!!!!"

" What's that on your neck did she mark you ...!!!?? did you mark her ..!!!? did y'all ...!! while I was baby sitting ....!!!!?" he says while crossing his arms over his chest smirking at me with a crocked eye brow .... tapping his foot like if he was my mom and I got catch seeking out of the house or out to late .

" Dude what the hell are you talking about ". i say trying to find the place where crystals mark should be . I feel some thing on it I walk over to the bathroom that's down stairs to see what the hell crystal did to my neck .

I turned on the light to see a hecky on my neck . " That's our mate for y'all ...!" my wolf said and the thought of her marking me made him and me very proud of our mate. I'm so gonna enjoy it when I could have her all to myself having her wear my mark that I will give her one day .

But ill just had to give the same thing she gave me . I smile of just the thought to hear her moan with pleasure . .

I go back to where Alex was at and him still smirking at me . I just roll my eyes at him and I started to chuckle . "so....!?" he says still giving me the smirk and crocked eye brow ....

" Good bye dude ...!!! I'm not gonna tell you any thing besides we just kissed ....!!! I didn't even know till now that she gave me a hecky ...!!!!

" Mmmmm .....!!! Well bye ...!!! " Was all he said and he was out the door . After he left i closed and lock the door .