I like doing this

Crystal pov

" I will never leave you ... I will always stay to be with you ... I will always need your love for as long as I live .. when ever I'm alone I want you near me at all times . I never want to be with out ... I need you in my life .... I will do any thing that you want me to ... I know I don't desire a girl like you hell I don't even know why in the hell you gave me a second chance ....!!!! But I'm glad you did for the sake of both of us . I can't bare to see you with any body else but me . I can't wait to grow old together ... you and me hand and hand kissing each other in front of our kids when they are teenagers . Even older and us watching our soon to be grand pups one day . I cant ever ask for a better mate .... I can't even ask for a better best friend besides the one I'm looking at ...right here right now.!!"

He whispers hottie in my ear . I pull away so I could look in to his eyes . they were the gray I love with . love , happiness and joy in his eyes. I could feel happy tears slowly traveling down my cheek . I pulled myself into his body and I smashed our lips together they move in the most perfect lip sync ever .

I feel Arturo bending down pulling me to his body . he picks me up bridal style while our lips still move in the perfect sync ever .

I Pull myself even closer by wrapping my arms around his neck while his grip is tighter in me .

I pull away for some air put I rest my forehead on his . looking at his eyes I can tell that he is hurt and sad . I peck his breathe less lips then I kiss his noise then back to his lips .

I start trailing my kisses from his lips down to his neck . when I kiss his neck I find my mark that he would proudly have once I mark him .

I kiss his the spot and he softly moans . I lick his spot and he moans with pleasure .... " More .....! " He moans ....
Over and over again .

I kiss his spot and I suck on it for a little while . I lick it then I notice I left him a hecky on the spot where his mark should be ....

I giggle alittle because I've just notice how horny I just made him . " What's so funny ....." He says with a smirk on his face and a crocked eye brow .

" Oh nothing ...!!! " I said while playing his hair ..... " No what is it ...!!! why are you giggling ...!!?" he says with a smile on his face .

" Nothing ... nothing don't worry about okay ...!!!" I say with a smile and I kiss his lips .

"Okay .. crystal how's your arm ...!? " He says while looking down at it while he is walking ...

"Oh it just hurts but it's healing slowly ..." I say looking down at it . " I can't have you getting hurt ...!!! "

" Shhh Arturo please its fine I didn't want you hurt ... it's better me then you ...!!! "

He growled at me and I look in his eyes are getting darker . I smash my lips to his he would calm down . it works for me I gently bite down on his lip teasingly .

I hear a low growl with pleasure and I pull away blushing at him . He kisses my lips and my cheek . " Lets talk about this later okay ....!? " I said with a pout hoping he will say yes .

" Yes okay but later we are going to talk about this though ...!!"

I peck his lips and smiled and I snuggle into his chest . the next thing I knew was that I let the darkness take over my eye lids.